The topic is locked.

Whose performance is excellent: One year of Narendra Modi or 100 days of Arvind Kejriwal?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Performances cannot be be evaluated in a given time period. A hitherto  worst performer may spring a surprise with a brilliant piece of performance and a popular person's performance may go down with a single act,

Hence, i suggest to wait and watch a lifetime to evaluate the performances of anybody.

The world is becoming a global village. Earlier politicians ruled for decades. Now everything is being reduced to a few years, months and even days. There r no statesmen or administrators, who think for the welfare of the people, state or the country. now is the age of self-sustaining vultures, who indulge in dirty politics. There is no long term evaluation. Everything is here and now. Although Modi came on a huge mandate, he has used his time to visiting foreign countries. When farmers r dying, he has propagated land usurpation. Whereas Kejriwal has given money to farmers to carry on. an uneducated genocider is pitted against an educated administrator. The result is apparent.

How could you arrive at a definitive conclusion ? Are you sure Midi's foreign trips are going to yield ZERO results? Come up with your views with a definitive basis.

Among many newspaper editorials, I quote The Independent, "Maybe Modi needs to have fewer grandiose trips abroad in the four years he has left before the next election and personally focus on running India in India."

sophia ajaz wrote:

Among many newspaper editorials, I quote The Independent, "Maybe Modi needs to have fewer grandiose trips abroad in the four years he has left before the next election and personally focus on running India in India."

Plese provide the weblink so that I can read and comeup with my own views.

It is very shortsighted to think that Modi foreign trips are of no use. In fact right from Time magazine to TOI have agreed he brought a whiff of fresh air. In UAE where I am now, first time I heard people talking good of india after Modi came to power.

People in opposition find something wrong in everything however good for the interest of the country. In last 65 years the relations of this country had gone so low that countries like Bangladesh, Shrilanka, Nepal and Pakistan were giving us no respect. Modi is trying his level best to bring this country's lost prestige back to track that past governments never cared for.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

MG Singh wrote:

It is very shortsighted to think that Modi foreign trips are of no use. In fact right from Time magazine to TOI have agreed he brought a whiff of fresh air. In UAE where I am now, first time I heard people talking good of india after Modi came to power.

Absolutely. He has started a trend. It takes time to see the results. It is of no use to predict the fruits of Modi's foreign tours without seeing the outcome of his tours.

And what Kejriwal has done for Delhi, chaos and subsidizes which has been the trend of ruling for this country for decades now. He will spoil the progress of Delhi as long as he will remain in power. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.