Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Language should never be the reason to divide a region. It's population which should be the deciding criteria.

If population should be the criteria, Telangana and AP should not have been formed.

That's my opinion. Language shouldn't be the only criteria.

"Should not be" but they are happening without any rationale and logic.

Yes it's happening without logic. I am surprised how can China can comment like this on India when they too is a large country and when they know that we have been a single country since 70 years and have developed more than other countries. No doubt it may have happened in the starting years when we got independence when Pakistan was formed but now I don't think it will happen.

Yes it's happening without logic. I am surprised how can China can comment like this on India when they too is a large country and when they know that we have been a single country since 70 years and have developed more than other countries. No doubt it may have happened in the starting years when we got independence when Pakistan was formed but now I don't think it will happen.

The conditions are different in China.. Actually this malady of dividing the country was inherited from our erstwhile rulers Britishers. I support Unity and it strengthens the country.

The creation of linguistic states was bad for India. Historically India was never divided on linguistic lines. As an example the old state of Hyderabad had telegu, kannada and Maharathi speaking people. Creation of linguistic states was a catalyst for divisisve tendencies. 

rambabu wrote:

The conditions are different in China.. Actually this malady of dividing the country was inherited from our erstwhile rulers Britishers. I support Unity and it strengthens the country.

I am a nationalist, but concept of one nation was given only by British. They were the first to unite India from Khyber pass to Assam and deep South. No Indian empire was that big. Secondly the biggest empire of Urzngzeb did not match British India and it was a Muslim rule with Hindhs second class and paying jizzia rax etc

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.