Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
mohan manohar wrote:

Just think about the age of democracy of US and India, and the answer is hidden inside it. 

In US  states voted to join the union and there has never been talk of secession. In India it is exactly opposite, right from Nagaland to Kashmir valley want to secede from India

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

every big country is diversified. So is India. Chinese may have their own assessment. But we should be capable of maintaining our unity in diversity and progress as a democrtaic country. Our main problem is rising population that needs more use of the limited land resources for various needs. If we can tackle the issue of rising population and optimize use of land, we would have no difficulty. 

I agree, population is a curse. India will overtake China by 2025

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

That's my opinion. Language shouldn't be the only criteria.

Yes creation of linguistic states by Nehru was bad for India. It brought in divisive tendencies. One can see drive against Foreigners by Shiv Sena  

US democracy was over three hundred years old and I think at one point of time, if history of theirs is right, it was almost divided as two separate nations as south and north due to extreme apathroid during 18th centuries, after prominent black leader Marti Luther King assassinated, So, US is not more different that us, though we are younger in democracy. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is not apartheid but color discrimination against which Martin Luther king fought and won.

Martin luther King was shot and killed in 1964, despite this color bar against Negro is very much there in US though they have a colored as President

Yes. Discrimination against Blacks in the USA ,is a blotch on the face of One of the biggest democracies in the world.

India is passing through a dangerous time and Indian government is not taking internel insurrection seriously. Take the case of Naga rebellion its on for 59 years and Maoist revolt in Central India for perhaps 25 years. Now the writ of maoists runs and they control 35% of area. Its all so sad. Yesterday I read a post by a muslim writer advocating a third partition of India and creation of another Muslim state. Just think friends

True. Maoist groups are still active in AP Jharkhand Border. Their target is not the people but by creating terror while killong the Security forces. Maost and other extremist groups are regrouping especially in the borders of states. The issue should be taken seriously.

MG Singh wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

every big country is diversified. So is India. Chinese may have their own assessment. But we should be capable of maintaining our unity in diversity and progress as a democrtaic country. Our main problem is rising population that needs more use of the limited land resources for various needs. If we can tackle the issue of rising population and optimize use of land, we would have no difficulty. 

I agree, population is a curse. India will overtake China by 2025

Even I agree population is the reason why our growth is so slow. We should create awareness in people especially in villages where people don't understand it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.