Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

As on date the NE states will secede from India if the army is withdrawn. I know I spent a total of 10 years there. Kashmir , particularly the valley is rabid anti Hindu and India

When that is the case , there are only two options left - ask those who are anti India to leave and go where they want , the other option is to give the entire region away so that they form a nation of their own and realise for themselves how difficult and treacherous the path is...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

As on date the NE states will secede from India if the army is withdrawn. I know I spent a total of 10 years there. Kashmir , particularly the valley is rabid anti Hindu and India

When that is the case , there are only two options left - ask those who are anti India to leave and go where they want , the other option is to give the entire region away so that they form a nation of their own and realise for themselves how difficult and treacherous the path is...

The problem is China is just waiting around the corner for that to happen, the moment they see signs of it, they will pounce on those regions and they will literally get a foothold inside our doorstep and we cannot allow that to happen! In my opinion, as much as the army is very much essential in those states, what is also equally important is for some very clever and resourceful leaders who will be able to turn the public opinion in favour of India.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

MG Singh wrote:

I value your opinion. You are the one who lived as a soldier in the actual conditions.

Anyhow as a common man, out of curiosity, I would like to know what happens if such a situation arises in NE states. We are already living with such conditions with Pakistan's militant activities since independence and we are dealing with them as the conditions dictate. Can

India not face in a similar way?

Thank you said by: MG Singh

@ Usha, Yes you are right. China is holding Tibet by force of arms. Tibet people want to be with India, but Nehru let them down.  The army must remain in NE and be ruthless. That is the only way even if a few civilians are killed as collateral damage. I am a staunch nationalist and want the army to be used and Heli gunships to attack them in jungles.  We cannot withdraw

Thank you said by: usha manohar
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I value your opinion. You are the one who lived as a soldier in the actual conditions.

Anyhow as a common man, out of curiosity, I would like to know what happens if such a situation arises in NE states. We are already living with such conditions with Pakistan's militant activities since independence and we are dealing with them as the conditions dictate. Can

There is a way out, but it cannot be by talking and trying to win the people over. China controls Tibet by the gun and 2 million Tibetans have run away to India. China is not bothered and settling Chinese in Tibet. the problem will go away in 2 decades when Chinese outnumber local Tibetans. We have to act similarly in Kashmir. The valley where all the trouble is just 100 miles long and about 75 miles wide it is easy to neutralize the terror groups and so called mujahideen by force. We should allow Indians from other states to settle there and that requires iron will and abrogation of article 370.

Similarly in the North East the population is very sparse and job easier a ruthless execution like China is required. We must remember to hold on to a empire,  a nation must be ruthless. That is the quality we are lacking.

Believe me at staff college we have carried out studies and these problems of NE and Kashmir can be finished, but political will is lacking.

Thank you said by: rambabu, Kalyani Nandurkar
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

There is a way out, but it cannot be by talking and trying to win the people over. China controls Tibet by the gun and 2 million Tibetans have run away to India. China is not bothered and settling Chinese in Tibet. the problem will go away in 2 decades when Chinese outnumber local Tibetans. We have to act similarly in Kashmir. The valley where all the trouble is just 100 miles long and about 75 miles wide it is easy to neutralize the terror groups and so called mujahideen by force. We should allow Indians from other states to settle there and that requires iron will and abrogation of article 370.

Similarly in the North East the population is very sparse and job easier a ruthless execution like China is required. We must remember to hold on to a empire,  a nation must be ruthless. That is the quality we are lacking.

Believe me at staff college we have carried out studies and these problems of NE and Kashmir can be finished, but political will is lacking.

I believe you and support your views. I agree with you. India is very much in need of "Killer instinct" as quoted by Chanakya ages ago. He said, " don't allow the enemy and a loan to remain. Both these should be eradicated without any traces."

Are our leaders in a position to execute this? That remains to be seen.

Intense discussion out with strong points but most of these points belong to history, as we know we cannot change neighbor and history. For the first time in valley BJP in power, this is positive, AFSA withdrawn from one north eastern state, and central government sooner will announce banning of organization which just attacked army convoy. Strong and determined leadership could possibly provide better life for future generations with stronger motive against secessionist forces. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Perhaps. It all depends on the strong will of the rulers with a firm determination to end this ever burning problem may help.

This constant waving of Pakistani and now ISIS flag in Pakistan shows either defiance or the militants are getting bolder this inspite of the fact that BJP is also part of the governance...No doubt it is annoying but not making an issue and giving it too much importance is probably the best solution.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Better would be to leave the issue to rulers who know better than a common man.Common man guesses. Most likely these guesses are likely to end up as wild rumours, which do more harm than good.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.