Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I do not think at any point of time India was at the verge of breaking but what looms large is the shadow decision making which creates more conflict zones, and the present government aims to eradicate such mistakes with stronger decision system and policy making. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes. The present government is very clear about it's needs to put an end to this ever burning problem. which was the undoing of the past governments. Now the things will be no more like earlier. Recent Maynmar operation shows this aspect.

Mao tse tung wrote " political power comes out of the barrel of a gun."  Please remember that decision making capability comes only after military capability. presently India is not in a position to match China and at the ,most we have parity with Pakistan. Burma or an operation in bhutan are chicken feed. one should not forget that Rajiv Gandhi intervened in Lanka as well as ordered operations in Seychelles. So decision making capability is directly proportional to military capability. that is one reason Indian never attempted a Bin Laden to nab Dawood.

Military capability comes only when Military powers are made independent. so that it can chalk out it's strategy without the intervention of the Government . Right now operations in Myanmar may look chicken feed. But a beginning has been made. Let's see what the future holds for this country.

I do not think at any point of time China will want to engage with India in battle field, war on sixties are different, though it is true that there is no parity with China in terms of military excellence, but India is no chicken and if war fought there will be equal losses, due to high level of military excellency of India. 

Now in the present conditions India can face any challenge posed by any country

mohan manohar wrote:

I do not think at any point of time China will want to engage with India in battle field, war on sixties are different, though it is true that there is no parity with China in terms of military excellence, but India is no chicken and if war fought there will be equal losses, due to high level of military excellency of India. 

This is not the opinion of military intelligence as a short war like in 62 to humiliate India is on cards. The government has been apprused of it  but there is no action. Only 3 divisions face Chinas 30.

rambabu wrote:

Facing a challenge and winning is two different things. Faccing a challenge is old Hibdu defensive strategy. 

To change strategy is only with overwhelming military superioirity, which we don't have as . We can't even take Azad kashmir back and getting freedom for Tibet a fantasy. As a soldier morale , weapenry and strength must be augumented.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Facing a challenge and winning is two different things. Faccing a challenge is old Hibdu defensive strategy. 

To change strategy is only with overwhelming military superioirity, which we don't have as . We can't even take Azad kashmir back and getting freedom for Tibet a fantasy. As a soldier morale , weapenry and strength must be augumented.

I agree the first step to win a war, it is necessary the country should have Military superiority. I sincerely feel with the change in Military strategy, the new government will certainly try the all important Military superiority sooner than later. Being a soldier you know better than a commoner like me that things take time for the things to happen.

@MG Singh with due honor to you please write POK or Pak occupied Kashmir not the so called Azad Kashmir. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.