Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

China has a very vivid picture of it's plans to develop the country. For this it goes to any length to accomplish it's mission.

I agree. give the devil his due

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

China has a very vivid picture of it's plans to develop the country. For this it goes to any length to accomplish it's mission.

I agree. give the devil his due

A country or an individual with Development as Agenda should be a bit ruthless. Else they should  be ready for disappointments and failures

No one can please all.

What pleasure a set of humans gets by denying rights of another set of humans is difficult to understand. In democracy the affected can make noise and generally get justice even if it is delayed. In dictatorship they will get bullets. why Indians have low opinion about their country and high opinion about China is difficult to understand. Chinese progress is based on brute force and there is no equitable distribution of generated wealth. Does one conclude that in democratic India there are poor and malnutrition persons and in dictatorial China there are nil. After all the modern city states like Dubai,Sharjah,Qatar are built by exploiting imported labor and paying them subsistence wages. We only look at tall buildings and broad roads and not at human quality of life. Why are the Chinese and Arab states so afraid of democracy if they have achieved super developed states which some of the panelists seem to be swayed by.

Indian democracy is different from norms set for democracy in rest of the world. Anyone who can get 1 vote is free to form a party and contest under his own symbol. That only encourages wrong promises and chaos by opportunists. Once a person becomes a politician (loss or win has no meaning) he becomes the part of the politics and starts taking advantages. We will never become a proper democracy until the number of parties set to 3-4 and no one allowed to contest as independent (which is mother of all evil). Also, we need to set uniform civil law for every citizen of this country which is different from religious faiths one can enjoy within the boundaries of his own home. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I also believe that fasting for so long hours is very injurious to health. In India, Muslims are not a small minority. They are in large numbers. So their activities like 'Roza' for very long hours cannot be checked. But it is possible to check this in collges, hostels and other such places. You cannot check this in private residences. My early career was in border roads. I remember that one person was reluctant to take mutton as this was not halal. But others persuaded him that such things are not practicable in community living of para military forces. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I also believe that fasting for so long hours is very injurious to health. In India, Muslims are not a small minority. They are in large numbers. So their activities like 'Roza' for very long hours cannot be checked. But it is possible to check this in collges, hostels and other such places. You cannot check this in private residences. My early career was in border roads. I remember that one person was reluctant to take mutton as this was not halal. But others persuaded him that such things are not practicable in community living of para military forces. 

I agree. Wherever it is not practicable fasting should not be done as it may lead to adverse effects. But in general fasting has it's own advantages.

rambabu wrote:

I agree. Wherever it is not practicable fasting should not be done as it may lead to adverse effects. But in general fasting has it's own advantages.

Everything has some limit. Fasting may be okay but fasting for several hours daily for more than a month is certainly not advisable.  All Muslims don't observe roja for fory days. some do this only for first and last days. also elederly and sick do not observe the fast. The diabetic patients also can't observe Roja. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:

Everything has some limit. Fasting may be okay but fasting for several hours daily for more than a month is certainly not advisable.  All Muslims don't observe roja for fory days. some do this only for first and last days. also elederly and sick do not observe the fast. The diabetic patients also can't observe Roja. 

Agreed.knowing the limits and limitations is vital.

On a lighter note I remember reading a news report a few years back from one of the Malaysian newspapers where they went on to say that there may be shortage of chicken and they may have to import more chicken during the ramadan month from Thailand...so, in effect people consume more proteins during this month and no harm done if they fast during the day..One of my muslim friend claims that generally she ends up putting on weight after fasting all 30 days and breaking the fast after sunset.!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Fasting has many health benefits One time fasting has more benefits. I have seen in HYDERABAD, during non muslims too go for Roza food.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.