Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: The RSS has severely compromised itself on corruption

    by » 7 years ago


    It is interesting to note that BJP ki bolti bandh ho gayi hai. They are all on a Manmohan vrat  by observing maun. How fast times change.


    Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

  • Re: The RSS has severely compromised itself on corruption

    by » 7 years ago


    What about Robert and Priyanka connection with Lalit Modi? Besides what did Congress do during all these years he was in UK? However, we should not indulge in debate like politicians who have nothing else to do. What do you say?  


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: The RSS has severely compromised itself on corruption

    by » 7 years ago


    chinmoymukherjee wrote:

    Well, it is widely known that the RSS is very much a political organization although it loves to operate under the facade of a cultural entity which I find absolutely repulsive in moral terms. BJP which functions as a puppet in its hands has been always claiming moral high ground ,has done practically nothing to deserve any differentiation with other parties. It is appalling that the same man who thundered and rocked the nation with his promise of showing zero tolerance to corruption is very fast threatened to be a more than a zero in practicing tolerance in favor of corruption and corrupt ones. It sticks out a mile that Sushma Swaraj and Scindia are criminally culpable for aiding and abetting a fugitive. And PM Modi does not need to perform any number of Yoga asanas to understand this, only he needs to work on his ethics- to have a true Yogi's mindset. His Sphinx-like silence won't help his dishonest cause!

     

    You have hit the nail on the head. Modi is a talker and that's all. An interesting thing in his horoscope is what is known as the Saturn influence. This is also called the Napoleonic factor and we know what happened to Napoleon > I am sure same thing will happen to Modi and he will have a big fall.

     


  • Re: The RSS has severely compromised itself on corruption

    by » 7 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

    Yoga fortifies the mind and soul and help the practioners for an unwavering mind. Of course this is not applicable to those who perform yoga for the benefit of TV Cameras.

    modi wasted a lot of money on yoga.I agree with lalu( I don't like him though) that for a hungry man yoga is meaningless. how will yoga help in hunger and malnutrition ? india must get its priorities right


    Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

  • Re: The RSS has severely compromised itself on corruption

    by » 7 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Yoga fortifies the mind and soul and help the practioners for an unwavering mind. Of course this is not applicable to those who perform yoga for the benefit of TV Cameras.

    modi wasted a lot of money on yoga.I agree with lalu( I don't like him though) that for a hungry man yoga is meaningless. how will yoga help in hunger and malnutrition ? india must get its priorities right

     

    Stressing on Yoga is not bad. But first things first. It's a classic case of avoiding the rudiments and striving for Advanced studies.

     


  • Re: The RSS has severely compromised itself on corruption

    by » 7 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    chinmoymukherjee wrote:

    Well, it is widely known that the RSS is very much a political organization although it loves to operate under the facade of a cultural entity which I find absolutely repulsive in moral terms. BJP which functions as a puppet in its hands has been always claiming moral high ground ,has done practically nothing to deserve any differentiation with other parties. It is appalling that the same man who thundered and rocked the nation with his promise of showing zero tolerance to corruption is very fast threatened to be a more than a zero in practicing tolerance in favor of corruption and corrupt ones. It sticks out a mile that Sushma Swaraj and Scindia are criminally culpable for aiding and abetting a fugitive. And PM Modi does not need to perform any number of Yoga asanas to understand this, only he needs to work on his ethics- to have a true Yogi's mindset. His Sphinx-like silence won't help his dishonest cause!

     

    You have hit the nail on the head. Modi is a talker and that's all. An interesting thing in his horoscope is what is known as the Saturn influence. This is also called the Napoleonic factor and we know what happened to Napoleon > I am sure same thing will happen to Modi and he will have a big fall.

     

    I feel that your prediction based on horoscope is baseless and not right given the fact that as a PM he is doing many things right, just because there are some question marks raised against others does not mean that he is no good... 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: The RSS has severely compromised itself on corruption

    by » 7 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    chinmoymukherjee wrote:

    Well, it is widely known that the RSS is very much a political organization although it loves to operate under the facade of a cultural entity which I find absolutely repulsive in moral terms. BJP which functions as a puppet in its hands has been always claiming moral high ground ,has done practically nothing to deserve any differentiation with other parties. It is appalling that the same man who thundered and rocked the nation with his promise of showing zero tolerance to corruption is very fast threatened to be a more than a zero in practicing tolerance in favor of corruption and corrupt ones. It sticks out a mile that Sushma Swaraj and Scindia are criminally culpable for aiding and abetting a fugitive. And PM Modi does not need to perform any number of Yoga asanas to understand this, only he needs to work on his ethics- to have a true Yogi's mindset. His Sphinx-like silence won't help his dishonest cause!

     

    You have hit the nail on the head. Modi is a talker and that's all. An interesting thing in his horoscope is what is known as the Saturn influence. This is also called the Napoleonic factor and we know what happened to Napoleon > I am sure same thing will happen to Modi and he will have a big fall.

     

    I feel that your prediction based on horoscope is baseless and not right given the fact that as a PM he is doing many things right, just because there are some question marks raised against others does not mean that he is no good... 

    one should not condemn Astrology, though its not part of the topic. The fact is he does have  the position of Saturn like Napoleon. You have read history and you know how after the battle of Austerlitz Napoleon was all powerful  and then what happened ? he was defeated and was running like a rat till he surrendered to English. The Prussians were keen to hang him. This is the horoscope of Modi and prepared by no less a man than Steve Kinsmen who is my friend. You can access this horoscope in toto on my blog.


  • Re: The RSS has severely compromised itself on corruption

    by » 7 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Yoga fortifies the mind and soul and help the practioners for an unwavering mind. Of course this is not applicable to those who perform yoga for the benefit of TV Cameras.

    modi wasted a lot of money on yoga.I agree with lalu( I don't like him though) that for a hungry man yoga is meaningless. how will yoga help in hunger and malnutrition ? india must get its priorities right

     

    Stressing on Yoga is not bad. But first things first. It's a classic case of avoiding the rudiments and striving for Advanced studies.

     I am glad you can separate the wood from the chaff. Yoga by itself is good, nobody will deny it. i have been doing it for 30 years after i learnt from Swami Shraddhanand, but learned successor to this yogi is also of view that first provide food and  good diet for teh Indian people before launching grandiose schemes.

     


    Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

  • Re: The RSS has severely compromised itself on corruption

    by » 7 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    chinmoymukherjee wrote:

    Well, it is widely known that the RSS is very much a political organization although it loves to operate under the facade of a cultural entity which I find absolutely repulsive in moral terms. BJP which functions as a puppet in its hands has been always claiming moral high ground ,has done practically nothing to deserve any differentiation with other parties. It is appalling that the same man who thundered and rocked the nation with his promise of showing zero tolerance to corruption is very fast threatened to be a more than a zero in practicing tolerance in favor of corruption and corrupt ones. It sticks out a mile that Sushma Swaraj and Scindia are criminally culpable for aiding and abetting a fugitive. And PM Modi does not need to perform any number of Yoga asanas to understand this, only he needs to work on his ethics- to have a true Yogi's mindset. His Sphinx-like silence won't help his dishonest cause!

     

    You have hit the nail on the head. Modi is a talker and that's all. An interesting thing in his horoscope is what is known as the Saturn influence. This is also called the Napoleonic factor and we know what happened to Napoleon > I am sure same thing will happen to Modi and he will have a big fall.

     

    I feel that your prediction based on horoscope is baseless and not right given the fact that as a PM he is doing many things right, just because there are some question marks raised against others does not mean that he is no good... 

    one should not condemn Astrology, though its not part of the topic. The fact is he does have  the position of Saturn like Napoleon. You have read history and you know how after the battle of Austerlitz Napoleon was all powerful  and then what happened ? he was defeated and was running like a rat till he surrendered to English. The Prussians were keen to hang him. This is the horoscope of Modi and prepared by no less a man than Steve Kinsmen who is my friend. You can access this horoscope in toto on my blog.

    Honestly I have nothing against Astrology since it is a science ..But there are always limitations in any study , otherwise there is no need to improvise and add on knowledge, which happens in every field of study, similarly we cannot take astrological predictions as the whole truth ..It ma point out certain directions ..Either way, we need stern leaders like Modi not those who listen to coterie around them ...


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: The RSS has severely compromised itself on corruption

    by » 7 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Yoga fortifies the mind and soul and help the practioners for an unwavering mind. Of course this is not applicable to those who perform yoga for the benefit of TV Cameras.

    modi wasted a lot of money on yoga.I agree with lalu( I don't like him though) that for a hungry man yoga is meaningless. how will yoga help in hunger and malnutrition ? india must get its priorities right

     

    Stressing on Yoga is not bad. But first things first. It's a classic case of avoiding the rudiments and striving for Advanced studies.

     I am glad you can separate the wood from the chaff. Yoga by itself is good, nobody will deny it. i have been doing it for 30 years after i learnt from Swami Shraddhanand, but learned successor to this yogi is also of view that first provide food and  good diet for teh Indian people before launching grandiose schemes. 

     

    Yoga is okay but this can't be priority of goverment. Just imagine one day Modi comes with the campaign- every citizen take bath early morning/ cut nails. The followers will gather in all places and take bath publicly and cut nails. It will appear that this is the very novel thing ever done by a PM.    

     

     


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.