Yesterday was the birth anniversary of P V Narasimha Rao who was the most underrated PM of the nation, thanks to the family of Congress party and its coterie..Under his rule the economy was revived and liberalised ,reforms were brought in to boost business and commerce and for onnce there was no dynasty play at the center.Probably this is the reason why no one from his own party wants to remember him..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

An outstanding PM, well known for his economic reforms. Country's economy added an extra dimension to itself during his Primeminstership. Of course it's but natural for the members of his own party who ended the then dynasty rule.

A scholar and Master of many languages will stay in the memory of all progressive thinkers of the country.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, usha manohar

Narasimha Rao also gave up all his properties to the government for developmental purposes and if I remember right he did have some misunderstanding regarding this issue with his children which was later resolved amicably...He was a person with a great vision and together with Manmohan Singh as the FM, a new economic policy was drawn and the whole software revolution began under their leadership...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But PV  delays a lot in taking decisions. In those days that has become a point of discussion among the political circles.including his own part members.

usha manohar wrote:

Narasimha Rao also gave up all his properties to the government for developmental purposes and if I remember right he did have some misunderstanding regarding this issue with his children which was later resolved amicably...He was a person with a great vision and together with Manmohan Singh as the FM, a new economic policy was drawn and the whole software revolution began under their leadership...

I think Narsimha Rao was the only one who could get the most out of our esteemed Mr. Manmohan Singh. LOL :) BUt jokes apart, he truly had great vision and did much for the economy of our country. It is quite unfortunate that the birth anniversary of such a person is not celebrated with vigour.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
rambabu wrote:

But PV  delays a lot in taking decisions. In those days that has become a point of discussion among the political circles.including his own part members.

Many times, indecisiveness helps.   There are always three alternatives- decide in a particular way; decide in another way; no immediate decision so that the issue gets diluted and is thus solved. Possibly, in many cases, he decided not to decide.  Not taking any decision is often a good decision.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Many times, indecisiveness helps.   There are always three alternatives- decide in a particular way; decide in another way; no immediate decision so that the issue gets diluted and is thus solved. Possibly, in many cases, he decided not to decide.  Not taking any decision is often a good decision.  

True sir. I expressed my view on his indecisiveness  because in those days his distractors used to make it an issue. I very well remember many cartoonists including R. K. Laxman used to highlight PV 's profile with his famous " Pout". Of course in alighter sense.

PVN was remembered by Manmohan Singh although other prominent Congress leaders seldom take his name...

http://www.business-standard.com/article/opinion/manmohan-singh-returns-to-rao-finally-113082400694_1.html

PVN was PM at the right time when country needed economic reforms to which he gave political backing. His drawback was in a family driven party he was caught off guard a few times speaking ill of the family members. But history will remember him rightly.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Startling fact came into light through the link article..

Rao's body was not even allowed to be taken inside the All India Congress Committee building after his death in 2004 as the Congress Party tried its best to deprive Rao of all the credit that should have been his due as the nation's prime minister at one of the most difficult times in its contemporary history.

Ungrateful Congress.

Also his funeral was not held in Delhi to avoid giving him a place in the capital. Yes it was mean act on part of all Congress persons.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.