The IS plans to hit India later. I wonder what will be Indian response as India is perceived a soft state without even a anti terror law. Even the US has passed the Patriot act giving sweeping poers to FBI and police

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

India is one of the main targets of IS and they have already declared it long before. India is part of IS in their map of future kingdom. And yes, India will prove to be the softest of all other targeted countries.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

India is one of the main targets of IS and they have already declared it long before. India is part of IS in their map of future kingdom. And yes, India will prove to be the softest of all other targeted countries.

Why give up. Were the other countries hard targets.We shall fight it out.

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree, but we must steel ourself. Lets first have an anti terror law on the lines of Patriot act of USA. We should not be swayed by minority sentiment which is against such a law.

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree, but we must steel ourself. Lets first have an anti terror law on the lines of Patriot act of USA. We should not be swayed by minority sentiment which is against such a law.

IS activities already started. It started picking up youngsters especially from Hyderabad. Some were caught by the Indian intelligence.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

IS activities already started. It started picking up youngsters especially from Hyderabad. Some were caught by the Indian intelligence.

India has a large minority ( Muslim) which is also economically backward and steeped in obscurantism and is thus fertile ground  for such activities. probably something could have been done in case back in 1947 India had been declared a Hindu Rashtra like Pakistan ( Islamic) with protection to minorities, but now we cant even pass a anti terrorist law as it will offend Muslims. We are indeed fertile ground for success as and when ISIS decides to strike in full force.

India has a large M

MG Singh wrote:
 rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

India has a large minority ( Muslim) which is also economically backward and steeped in obscurantism and is thus fertile ground  for such activities. probably something could have been done in case back in 1947 India had been declared a Hindu Rashtra like Pakistan ( Islamic) with protection to minorities, but now we cant even pass a anti terrorist law as it will offend Muslims. We are indeed fertile ground for success as and when ISIS decides to strike in full force.

The root cause for extremism is poverty. This has been identified long ago by our expert sociologists. Accordingly Rehabilitation programmes were introduced to make the extremists join the main stream of the society. But unfortunately they are inadequate and ineffective. Much has to be done in this direction by the present Government.

India has a large M

The root cause of extremism is not poverty but religious fanaticism. This is as per a study by Yale university. If poverty was the reason the affluent would not join terrorist movements. Now droves of youth are joining the ISi from developed countries like USA and UK. They are joining a dream  as beckoned by Islam. The crux is Islam followers cannot live under any other dispensation as its goes against their religion.

That the root cause for extremism is poverty was long ago established by the sociologists. It may be that along with changing times, the cause for extremism is also changing. Nothing is forever. Time has the power to change the established norms.

here is the latest on  Counter terrorism. The new strategy of the new government to counter ISIS spread.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/prime-minsiter-narendra-modis-entral-asia-visit-will-focus-on-fighting-is-terror/article7371958.ece?homepage=true

Long ago was long ago, now they want to rule the world and all the terrorist organisations are tools for achieving the goal. I live in an area where they are no more a minority community. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

These people think India as a soft target, because they know that India is suffering from bad politics. Here politicians are ready to do anything to please their vote bank.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.