Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If they think People have short memories, they are digging their own grave.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
 rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

India is one of the main targets of IS and they have already declared it long before. India is part of IS in their map of future kingdom. And yes, India will prove to be the softest of all other targeted countries.

Why give up. Were the other countries hard targets.We shall fight it out.

I agree, but we must steel ourself. Lets first have an anti terror law on the lines of Patriot act of USA. We should not be swayed by minority sentiment which is against such a law.

IS activities already started. It started picking up youngsters especially from Hyderabad. Some were caught by the Indian intelligence.

India has a large minority ( Muslim) which is also economically backward and steeped in obscurantism and is thus fertile ground  for such activities. probably something could have been done in case back in 1947 India had been declared a Hindu Rashtra like Pakistan ( Islamic) with protection to minorities, but now we cant even pass a anti terrorist law as it will offend Muslims. We are indeed fertile ground for success as and when ISIS decides to strike in full force.

I wonder how theorcratic state (Hindu rashtra) could be detterant against terrorism. Pakista a Muslim state is also target of terrorists. 

Firstly vote bank politics would be finished, secondly a unified stringent law would be imposed and the term soft state would vanish. Look at China and USA , they are not soft on terror only because there is no vote banks.

Muslim countries are facing terror for different reason as the aim is to enforce wahabbi concept of Islam

MG Singh wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
 rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

India is one of the main targets of IS and they have already declared it long before. India is part of IS in their map of future kingdom. And yes, India will prove to be the softest of all other targeted countries.

Why give up. Were the other countries hard targets.We shall fight it out.

I agree, but we must steel ourself. Lets first have an anti terror law on the lines of Patriot act of USA. We should not be swayed by minority sentiment which is against such a law.

IS activities already started. It started picking up youngsters especially from Hyderabad. Some were caught by the Indian intelligence.

India has a large minority ( Muslim) which is also economically backward and steeped in obscurantism and is thus fertile ground  for such activities. probably something could have been done in case back in 1947 India had been declared a Hindu Rashtra like Pakistan ( Islamic) with protection to minorities, but now we cant even pass a anti terrorist law as it will offend Muslims. We are indeed fertile ground for success as and when ISIS decides to strike in full force.

I wonder how theorcratic state (Hindu rashtra) could be detterant against terrorism. Pakista a Muslim state is also target of terrorists. 

Firstly vote bank politics would be finished, secondly a unified stringent law would be imposed and the term soft state would vanish. Look at China and USA , they are not soft on terror only because there is no vote banks.

Muslim countries are facing terror for different reason as the aim is to enforce wahabbi concept of Islam

Why , Pakistan in particular is also a target of terrorists?

@Rambabu. In Pakistan there is a strong fundamentalist movement on led by Pak Taliban who want the present constitution scrapped and a Muslim islamic caliphate imposed based on Sharia. This is called  whabbi form or pure form of Islam. The present constitution  guarantees minority rights and was due to ZA Bhutto. 

Pakistan muslims are comparatively recent converts from Hinduism and dont want Islamic caliphate. This is root cause of insurrection against Pak government. In my 2 recent visits to Pak, i am convinced the Taliban and other extreme Muslim org will lose. The Pakistan army is using Air Force jets for bombing militants, unlike India where we go soft on them. 

MG Singh wrote:

@Rambabu. In Pakistan there is a strong fundamentalist movement on led by Pak Taliban who want the present constitution scrapped and a Muslim islamic caliphate imposed based on Sharia. This is called  whabbi form or pure form of Islam. The present constitution  guarantees minority rights and was due to ZA Bhutto. 

Pakistan muslims are comparatively recent converts from Hinduism and dont want Islamic caliphate. This is root cause of insurrection against Pak government. In my 2 recent visits to Pak, i am convinced the Taliban and other extreme Muslim org will lose. The Pakistan army is using Air Force jets for bombing militants, unlike India where we go soft on them. 

OK. Convinced. Thank you.

The patronizing attitude adopted by many otherwise well meaning Hindus is irritating and does not serve any purpose.Pak Air Force s using its planes against militants who have declared war against them. What has -   they are recent converts - to do with this response by Pak Air Force. Recent means what 500,800,200 years or one generation back. Our Air Force should be used against who within the country may be spelt out pl. The first constitution of Pakistan was a secular constitution and subsequent military regimes esp Gen, Zia ul Haq encouraged fundamentalism. Right thinking citizens of any faith, will in a democracy dismiss fundamentalism.

I agree with you Vijay. Fundamentalism is a germ that eats away the very roots of a democratic st up. This germ should not be allowed to grow. It should be nipped in the bud.

fundamentalism is one of the roots of motivation and if you are not fundamentalist you will be swept away or become a slave and be ruled by an alien race.. You must read the book on this subject by Frank Moraes. Again all great invaders/ conquerors  were fundamentalist whether christian or Moslem.  One reason why India never produced a world conqueror.

How many know that the USA is also a fundamentalist society where Christianity is supreme. i know as i spent considerable time in USA. I am now in UAE and though they allow worship( there is also a Sikh gurudwara at jebel Ali) , they are clear that Islam is supreme.  In India we have tens nay thousands whose concept of fundamentalism is god knows what , but will debar India from leading the world.

NB In UK Blasphemy law is applicable only for Christianity !!!

Agreed. Good inputs from you.

Fundamentalism if taken to excessive levels will do more harm than good. Any belief be it religious or Social msst help in paving the paths to progress. It should not hold the individual with steel shackles.

Hindus stand nowhere as they fall easy pray to sugar coated talks on complicated issue of secularism esp by vote hungry politicians of this country. They themselves carry out all religious activities but while in public never fail to wear a religious cap according to gathering. My question is - What kind of secularism is that?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.