Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As I said earlier "Secularism " is a manipulative tool in the realm of Politicians. I have my own doubts on emulating the other countries you mentioned.

In India there should be a same law for all religions. Due to bad politics in India, the law differs according to religions. Majority people are imposed law of having only two kids to get benefits from government schemes where as for minorities this law differs. There are many more examples of such cases where law differs according to religion in India.

http://www.comparenshop.in

A uniform law is the urgent need of this nation. else India will remain undeveloped for ages.

The Islamic State/Taliban/all Qaeda has struck across 3 continents. India will soon be on target, will India be a soft target for IS?

Category: Discussions 5 days ago

Everyday you get to hear of barbaric deaths and that too of fellow muslims by the ISIS, so what exactly are they trying to do? Spreading hatred and violence has its limitations and I sincerely hope that all the democratic and even musilm nations get together and wipe out the ISIS and its preachers otherwise it is bound to grow in strength and India will be a target since there are many India haters working for ISIS and with such a huge population of muslims they probably think that they have a right to " free" the muslims and bring in islamic rule here, although I doubt if majority of the muslims would support them!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

In India there should be a same law for all religions. Due to bad politics in India, the law differs according to religions. Majority people are imposed law of having only two kids to get benefits from government schemes where as for minorities this law differs. There are many more examples of such cases where law differs according to religion in India.

This is a misconception.  There is no law on maximum number of children either for Hindus or any one else. This is sheer propaganda of communal forces. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The bad effects of ISIS already started in a big way in Hyderabad. Of course the vigilant eyes caught such activities in time. Many ISIS sympathizers especially students were caught and their plans to run away to Syria were foiled.

Another partition is possible, but perhaps the founding fathers did a mistake to put secularism in the constitution. remember hindus were second class citizens in their own land for 900 years. This parallel is hard to beat anywhere else and yet after 1947 our politicians talk of secularism which spells appeasement

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

These people think India as a soft target, because they know that India is suffering from bad politics. Here politicians are ready to do anything to please their vote bank.

This is the correct opinion and in most countries I can say from personal experience this IS the view about India. A soft nation that will succumb if given a push.

rambabu wrote:

The bad effects of ISIS already started in a big way in Hyderabad. Of course the vigilant eyes caught such activities in time. Many ISIS sympathizers especially students were caught and their plans to run away to Syria were foiled.

How long will you stop all this?  very soon India will have largest Muslim population in world.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

How long will you stop all this?  very soon India will have largest Muslim population in world.

Let us see. In the mean time we in India may arrive at a solution.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.