Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Without pointing towards any particular community or religion, I would like to stress on a single point that should be adhered by all without an exception  which makes or mars a country's development. That is "POPULATION EXPLOSION"

Set aside your respective religious beliefs especially on population multiplication..

Work together to demolish a Common enemy

Remember that your welfare lies in the welfare of the country.

Those who forget this all the religions are doomed to Perish once and for all.

Population is a problem, but it can be curtailed like in China and Japan. The bigger problem is in India where we are slated to overtake China bu 2025. Larger population  is bad , but as a percentage Muslim growth will overshoot national average.

The way to curtail population growth is to implement a law ruthlessly irrespective of the beliefs of the people. In order to implement a welfare measure the Government should be ruthless come what may. If this is ignored the population demon will crush the Nation ruthlessly.

Every responsible citizen of this country should bear it in mind this stark naked truth. 

rambabu wrote:

The way to curtail population growth is to implement a law ruthlessly irrespective of the beliefs of the people. In order to implement a welfare measure the Government should be ruthless come what may. If this is ignored the population demon will crush the Nation ruthlessly.

Every responsible citizen of this country should bear it in mind this stark naked truth. 

Population was a very big issue. Sanjay Gandhi  Congress leader had given four point programme that talked of more trees but less children. People reacted very adversely to his population control measures. Since then all parties are scared and nobody dares to even talk on this issue. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Population was a very big issue. Sanjay Gandhi  Congress leader had given four point programme that talked of more trees but less children. People reacted very adversely to his population control measures. Since then all parties are scared and nobody dares to even talk on this issue. 

I know it sir. This measure of Sanjay made him unpopular. Though I do not like Sanjay, in this regard I liked him very much because he has identified the real problem that's hindering the Nation' development.

What I feel is we need many Sanjays.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I know it sir. This measure of Sanjay made him unpopular. Though I do not like Sanjay, in this regard I liked him very much because he has identified the real problem that's hindering the Nation' development.

The only wrong with Sanjay Gandhi was that he held no official position and yet interfered with everything. Otherwise his policies were okay. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The only wrong with Sanjay Gandhi was that he held no official position and yet interfered with everything. Otherwise his policies were okay. 

Agreed sir. But the new Govt. can take a cue from a good suggestion irrespective of the parties and their follies. There is nothing wrong in taking a good thing for the welfare of the country.

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Agreed sir. But the new Govt. can take a cue from a good suggestion irrespective of the parties and their follies. There is nothing wrong in taking a good thing for the welfare of the country.

Good suggestion, but control of population means one spouce, birth control. Muslims will not agree and there are messages from clwegy to muslim to produce more children. Its a complex problem, again religion has a bearing.

Sunja was a great man, he also targetted muslims in Delhi. Without force population will grow.

All these are so called fear psychosis which would never ever exist, as far as statistics to believe, the so called terrorists are mostly targeting people of their own religion as look at what is happening day in and out in middle east and Pakistan so what ever population grows of this specific religion similar deduction of population through all these inner fighting of survival among different sects of this religion would continue unabeted. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.