Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

I agree without an iota of hesitation that population control is the first factor to be taken seriously and the effective measures are to implemented , if necessary  with an iron hand making it mandatory to all religions.

Can you suggest what is "Iron Hand".? It can only mean force. Because the time for education and soft approach is not there.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree without an iota of hesitation that population control is the first factor to be taken seriously and the effective measures are to implemented , if necessary  with an iron hand making it mandatory to all religions.

Can you suggest what is "Iron Hand".? It can only mean force. Because the time for education and soft approach is not there.

You yourself gave the solution. When a vital issue like population control is handled, there must be strict adherence to the implementation part of it.. Of course through Democratic ways. No concessions and no exceptions and no populist gimmicks. Because population control is directly linked with country's development.

Yeh its amazing and as well as shocking for other religion who don't follow these religion

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You yourself gave the solution. When a vital issue like population control is handled, there must be strict adherence to the implementation part of it.. Of course through Democratic ways. No concessions and no exceptions and no populist gimmicks. Because population control is directly linked with country's development.

Even you have said what the poster was saying all along. The population control is possible when the government finds a way to bring everyone on same platform.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Even you have said what the poster was saying all along. The population control is possible when the government finds a way to bring everyone on same platform.

Its different. Poster said about population control. I added in a democratic way. After all it's democracy . Not an Autocracy.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Its different. Poster said about population control. I added in a democratic way. After all it's democracy . Not an Autocracy.

Democratic countries can always take decisions that should be binding on all sections of citizens of their countries. What is wrong if people living in a democratic country follow the same rules and treated at par. How democracy turns into autocracy if a strict decision is taken to make things right esp in a country like India where rules are generally not followed even by educated ones.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Democratic countries can always take decisions that should be binding on all sections of citizens of their countries. What is wrong if people living in a democratic country follow the same rules and treated at par. How democracy turns into autocracy if a strict decision is taken to make things right esp in a country like India where rules are generally not followed even by educated ones.

There you are. There are "IFs and BUTS " for a democratic country to function in its true sense. There are innumerable instances of violating and raping of Democracy unabashedly in this country.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.