Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Your suggestion is good. But that's in the distant future subject to several conditions. In the mean time, it's wise to think of altrnatives at our disposal like planned family planning ways.

At present time we are facing the problem due to growth of population, right now we have no alternatives so it is better to have a control on the growth of population. People from all parts of the world and from all communities have to work for the control on growth of population. It is the duty of every one present on the earth, else in the coming years it will be a huge problem for the whole world.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Any welfare measure will bear fruits only when the government and the people work in tandem.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Nothing changed abruptly. Nothing will happen abruptly in 2050.  We are moving steadily in certian directions- increasing population, less space for living beings, forests and animal world. There has been much change in the last fifty years. Unless we check the rising population now, the situation will be disastrous within next few decades. 

I would rather put it as 'within decade we shall add at least 25 crores'. The way we are growing that is unmanageable for government.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Population growth is a menace to any country in more than one ways.. It depletes the country's resources. To curb the population growth, the govt. should not wash its hands off simply enacting an act. It's the responsibility of the state to spread the awareness among the public both in rural and urban populacce.. Still there's no awareness even in the urban educated. Additionally, there should be incentives to those not only to the individuals, but also to the organizations. Special incentives should be there to both  to the individuals and  organizations for spreading the awareness on planned families.

In most Asian countries we have a population explosions whereas in several European countries they have declining population.In some smaller towns in Switzerland they have just a few hundred people and in a few villages they have a dozen people or so since the younger generations live in the cities....There are enough incentives for population control in our country but caste and religion sentiments prevent people from effectively utilising them.what is needed is effective education and awareness program for which the religious leaders too need to pool in !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Effective utilization of incentives, spreading of awareness even to the last individual  in the remotest part of the country by NGO s will certainly arrest the population explosion. This should be worked on a priority basis.

I don't think it will work in India rather it would further distort the current ratio of population of different communities. That will give a perfect platform to a particular community to become majority community sooner than they have planned to and the initial target fixed by poster 2050 will be achieved by 2035.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The path or trajectory of the evolutionary history of human civilization of which religion only forms a part, has been irregular and often baffling can not be predicted like a met office's monsoonal forecast! The entire Islamic world is in a state of flux ideologically. In the light of contemporary context , the question of immediate relevance is if it marks the fall or rise of Islam as we have enough historical evidences to butress the thesis that whenever a religion was low on acceptance or acceptability it plainly resorted to criminal methods to add numbers to its faith which apparently betrays its death syndromes. Now coming to analysing the contemporary events which cleary established the fact that more blood has been let by Muslims themselves than by engaging themselves in fratricidal wars and conflicts. In Yemen it is Saudi Arab vs Iran, in Pakistan horrendous tale of murder, mayhem,death and destruction between two sects. In Syria, Irag and even in some African states it is Muslim vs Muslim!

I am strongly convinced that in the coming centuries more and more people would move away from established religions to join the rising brigades of rationalism,agnosticism and atheism.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
chinmoymukherjee wrote:

The path or trajectory of the evolutionary history of human civilization of which religion only forms a part, has been irregular and often baffling can not be predicted like a met office's monsoonal forecast! The entire Islamic world is in a state of flux ideologically. In the light of contemporary context , the question of immediate relevance is if it marks the fall or rise of Islam as we have enough historical evidences to butress the thesis that whenever a religion was low on acceptance or acceptability it plainly resorted to criminal methods to add numbers to its faith which apparently betrays its death syndromes. Now coming to analysing the contemporary events which cleary established the fact that more blood has been let by Muslims themselves than by engaging themselves in fratricidal wars and conflicts. In Yemen it is Saudi Arab vs Iran, in Pakistan horrendous tale of murder, mayhem,death and destruction between two sects. In Syria, Irag and even in some African states it is Muslim vs Muslim!

I am strongly convinced that in the coming centuries more and more people would move away from established religions to join the rising brigades of rationalism,agnosticism and atheism.

I could't agree more. The educated and thoughtful people are already freeing themselves from orthodox religion. In fact, we need people who can see reason and create conditions in which all live happily and prosper.  A man may be Hindu or Muslim by community affiliation but may not necessarily be a staunch believer and practioner.   The atheists and agmostics as well as rationalists are also Hindu, Muslim or Christian so far as community affiliation is concerned.  Apart from population control, we need to encourage scientific outlook and rational/ independent  thinking.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.