Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Sambhaji brigade has a precursor to Tamilnadu's Ramasamy Naivker's Dravida Kazhagam which is also a Brahmin hating sect. Now it has died a natural death over a period. Sambhaji brigade also meets the same fate. Such Brigades live for a short time.

Hope it dies over time but seeing the enormous funding its leaders are receiving from Saudi, it seems very unlikely. But there are numerous people working relentlessly to make those people see the futility of their actions and the harm they are causing the country!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is in nature of humans to hate some person, group , idea, country etc. at any time. So some hate Muslims, some do not want more births to take place. But calling Sanjay a visionary is as crazy as it can get.India was spared by providence.

History will not forgive those who hailed a Vagabond as a Visionary.

But history only remembers vagabonds.

Then it's not history . A fiction.

Fiction immitates history many times over.

Such fictitious History is available dime a dozen.

To deny history is a traversity of human thought. Vagabond or not, Sanjay hit the pulse of what was needed for India- population control. Today there is a news item that government is alarmed as population has risen to 1.27 crore. What is to be done. Yes a man like Sunjay is needed for all to live or mass deaths due to food and epidemics be accepted 200 years down line

That Sanjay can be hero to some is beyond me.

Really. Singing paens on Sanjay makes me wonder. He's nothing short of a National shame.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.