Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Really. Singing paens on Sanjay makes me wonder. He's nothing short of a National shame.

Kis kis ko yad kijiye, kis kis ko roiye

Aram badi cheez hai muh dhak ke soiye

What I said is, if we make a list of people listed in "National Shame", we shall have not enough paper to write it on. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Really. Singing paens on Sanjay makes me wonder. He's nothing short of a National shame.

Kis kis ko yad kijiye, kis kis ko roiye

Aram badi cheez hai muh dhak ke soiye

What I said is, if we make a list of people listed in "National Shame", we shall have not enough paper to write it on. 

True. Very true. There is no chance of getting a place in the list of "National Shame" for anyone who is of a "National Fame."

I wonder friends are aware of how Peter and later Stalin modernised Russia. Even now Russians respect Stalin for all he did. I am also hopeful you all have read Malthus theory on population. The fact is if you want to achieve a goal, all means are fair.  The Indian government is worried today as population has crossed 127 crore. How to control it? You need coercion and Sunjay knew it. Talking of Monster shame etc for him is irrelevant. 

Remember China is 4 times size of India and USA many times more. Land is scarce in India and with growing population a sure shot recipe for disaster.

MG Singh wrote:

I wonder friends are aware of how Peter and later Stalin modernised Russia. Even now Russians respect Stalin for all he did. I am also hopeful you all have read Malthus theory on population. The fact is if you want to achieve a goal, all means are fair.  The Indian government is worried today as population has crossed 127 crore. How to control it? You need coercion and Sunjay knew it. Talking of Monster shame etc for him is irrelevant. 

Remember China is 4 times size of India and USA many times more. Land is scarce in India and with growing population a sure shot recipe for disaster.

No one should have the slightest of doubt in their minds regarding population problem in India. At least I have none. The population needs to be controlled with immediate efforts although we have become too late now. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Stalin was a monster who killed millions of Russians.How this model can be liked by @MGSngh is beyond me. Will he like f his family is eliminated for no rhyme or reason on the whims and fancy of a meglomaniac ruler. Let sanity prevail. Population ib India is bound to reach a plateau in a few decades with rising education and other social parameters as has happened in other developed countries. 

I too hope with rising education and awareness on the menace of population growth population increase may come to halt. But it takes lot of time. All developed countries of today have not become developed overnight. Rome is not built in a day.

There is a selective population control measure mostly for the majority of the population in place here in our country which seems to be working at least in cities ...Unless there is awareness in people nothing much can be achieved ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All people from remote regions to urban regions should be aware of the harm generated by population growth. In the absence of awareness nothing can be achieved.

One day there would be no place for humans to live in this planet least place for animals. It is menacing and as per GOI stats India's population is now 127 cores and counting. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

True Mohan. Population growth has a plethora of dangers, especially  for the humans. Yes India's population menacingly increased. This dreary situation warrants an immediate effective measure to make population growth to a grinding halt. Else, the consequences make me shudder even to think.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.