Our VIPs never hesitate to cause inconvenience for their own convenience.

VIP cultures do not develop in a vacuum. They come from the attitudes we inculcate in our children and young adults at home and school.

Here is a link between VIP culture and Bad parenting.

http://www.firstpost.com/business/living-business/indias-vip-culture-isnt-just-about-vips-its-about-us-and-bad-parenting-2324886.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Good article and very sensible view ..I too feel that people tend to go overboard with their parenting , either that or be too strict. The most important thing a parent should teach their children is to accept their mistakes and this one trait goes a long way in building a balanced down to earth personality that does not swell up at the slightest change in position..I remember an actress once saying  in an interview that (she is still very much around) that she is very special and blessed and should not be compared to ordinary people ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too liked the article. Parents should teach children Humility. This quality of Humility in its turn makes the children to accept the life as it comes. Too strict or too liberal is Bad parenting.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.