A fact that has emerged after Modi took the initiative to meet the Pak premier in Russia. Firstly why he took this initiative? In any case it turned out to be a futile exercise as Pak backtracked.  The fact is China has selected Pak with a 46 billion dolar economic corrider. India is side lined in Afghanistan wher pak has emerged main player. Even concilation talks between afghan factiokns are held in Pak. Russia old friend for decades is distancing from india after our new closeness to US. It has started arms supply to Pak, stl lanka invited Pak army chief for cooperation and regularly needles India. Nepal is hurt with India and Chinese projects are bigger in Nepal than india. Rail line to kathmandu is planned. India is worried and shows that India is getting isolated in its region.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Is India getting isolated in its region? in that respect Modi is not a success

    by » 5 years ago


    I view things in a different perspective. Do you have the same friends as you had a decade ago? With the passage of time new friends will come. Some part away and some going in to oblivion may be for many reasons. Some times a friend may leave you due to jealousy that emerges out of your development. For example our closeness with US is the reason for India's enemies. China recently hacked ISRO website. Why ? mere jealousy. Chinese want India should struggle under poverty and penury. This is not acceptable to Modi who always looks forward for new avenues for India's development.

    And remember Mr. Singh, even if India is getting isolated as you said, what India is supposed to do ? Cry like a baby? and make rounds around China begging them for their friendship ?

    No. This is what Modi is doing right now and it is too early to jump to biased conclusions.

    Wait and watch.

     


  • Re: Is India getting isolated in its region? in that respect Modi is not a success

    by » 5 years ago


    The whole region is facing such a situation because of the failure of the previous governments, a flawed foreign policy led to the worsening situation with Pakistan and Kashmir. Now,one can only try and patch up and Modi is doing just that and to blame him for what has already been done is foolish and unfair..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Is India getting isolated in its region? in that respect Modi is not a success

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    The whole region is facing such a situation because of the failure of the previous governments, a flawed foreign policy led to the worsening situation with Pakistan and Kashmir. Now,one can only try and patch up and Modi is doing just that and to blame him for what has already been done is foolish and unfair..

     

    Yes I agree its a difficult situation, compounded by 10 years under Man mohan singh. It will require a real effort now.

     


  • Re: Is India getting isolated in its region? in that respect Modi is not a success

    by » 5 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    The whole region is facing such a situation because of the failure of the previous governments, a flawed foreign policy led to the worsening situation with Pakistan and Kashmir. Now,one can only try and patch up and Modi is doing just that and to blame him for what has already been done is foolish and unfair..

     

    Yes I agree its a difficult situation, compounded by 10 years under Man mohan singh. It will require a real effort now.

     

    More importantly Congress and other parties instead of taking the Pakistan and Kashmir issue as something that needs to be handled with unity try their best to cause damage by making irresponsible statements. Isloation of Modi is happening within the nation by people who have lost power and done lose a single opportunity to malign and disgrace the PM ....It is to his credit that he disregards everything and carries on doing what is needed to be done because what he has inherited is left over fragments through mismanagement and corruption.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Is India getting isolated in its region? in that respect Modi is not a success

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    The whole region is facing such a situation because of the failure of the previous governments, a flawed foreign policy led to the worsening situation with Pakistan and Kashmir. Now,one can only try and patch up and Modi is doing just that and to blame him for what has already been done is foolish and unfair..

     

    Yes I agree its a difficult situation, compounded by 10 years under Man mohan singh. It will require a real effort now.

     

    Again a very relevent point. Indians by nature are divisive. This is sad. Yes the Congress has a big hand in this state of affairs. 

     

    More importantly Congress and other parties instead of taking the Pakistan and Kashmir issue as something that needs to be handled with unity try their best to cause damage by making irresponsible statements. Isloation of Modi is happening within the nation by people who have lost power and done lose a single opportunity to malign and disgrace the PM ....It is to his credit that he disregards everything and carries on doing what is needed to be done because what he has inherited is left over fragments through mismanagement and corruption.

     


  • Re: Is India getting isolated in its region? in that respect Modi is not a success

    by » 5 years ago


    What is going to be gained by blaming Congress all the time. When they were in power they were constantly berated by BJP on its initiatives and present PM was leading it. Today they are in opposition and are rightly criticising the failed initiatives of the present government.How does it make them divisive. AS you sow so you reap. Pakistan has nothing to lose by making U turns. It is India which suffers.


    Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

  • Re: Is India getting isolated in its region? in that respect Modi is not a success

    by » 5 years ago


    It is like crying over the split milk. What has happened happened.. Instead of blaming other parties it's wise to think of the ways to bring the country in the right track.

     


  • Re: Is India getting isolated in its region? in that respect Modi is not a success

    by » 5 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    The whole region is facing such a situation because of the failure of the previous governments, a flawed foreign policy led to the worsening situation with Pakistan and Kashmir. Now,one can only try and patch up and Modi is doing just that and to blame him for what has already been done is foolish and unfair..

     

    Yes I agree its a difficult situation, compounded by 10 years under Man mohan singh. It will require a real effort now.

      

    More importantly Congress and other parties instead of taking the Pakistan and Kashmir issue as something that needs to be handled with unity try their best to cause damage by making irresponsible statements. Isloation of Modi is happening within the nation by people who have lost power and done lose a single opportunity to malign and disgrace the PM ....It is to his credit that he disregards everything and carries on doing what is needed to be done because what he has inherited is left over fragments through mismanagement and corruption.

     

    Again a very relevent point. Indians by nature are divisive. This is sad. Yes the Congress has a big hand in this state of affairs. 

    True ! Pakistan anyway has a reputation for being the most unreliable nation ever, nothing they say can be believed... The only language they would probably understand is total isolation in all spheres ..We see us going overboard with their actors, singers ,players etc ..Everything should be banned until they behave themselves and stop spreading terrorism ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Is India getting isolated in its region? in that respect Modi is not a success

    by » 5 years ago


    Before tackling Pakistan we should tackle Congress. Everything will become alright.


  • Re: Is India getting isolated in its region? in that respect Modi is not a success

    by » 5 years ago


    vijay wrote:

    Before tackling Pakistan we should tackle Congress. Everything will become alright.

    The Congress ruled India for most of the time since 47. This party has in real terms let India down. Even now one cannot understand their politics.


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.