Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:Definitely. I agree with Usha. Can you imagine A Chinese Missile weapon named after "Vayu Putra"? The strong sense of Hindu dominance will be there and must be there

It is the same in all nations, they use names that the majority of the population can identify with...Do these fellows make such noise and complain in the USA or elsewhere ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:Definitely. I agree with Usha. Can you imagine A Chinese Missile weapon named after "Vayu Putra"? The strong sense of Hindu dominance will be there and must be there

It is the same in all nations, they use names that the majority of the population prefer...Do these fellows make such noise and complain in the USA or elsewhere ?

Pls identify these fellows who have complained about naming Indian missiles. I have never read or heard any such objection and am doing so for the first time. Pls clarify.

vijay wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is the same in all nations, they use names that the majority of the population prefer...Do these fellows make such noise and complain in the USA or elsewhere ?

Pls identify these fellows who have complained about naming Indian missiles. I have never read or heard any such objection and am doing so for the first time. Pls clarify.

I already have given the part of an article where it is clearly mentioned ...It is a well known fact that minorities explode at everything hindu including Yoga...what more clarification does one need unless biased like the previous ruling party ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

To join army a person has to be educated, most Muslims (almost 90%) do not get formal education but go to madarsas. Once they attain an age of 6-7 or 8 they start working/earning as a helper at welding/puncture/repair/vegetable, fruits, Kabariwala, garages and traditional jobs like weaver, butcher etc. which provides them more income than army will provide them. They do not find army in their priorities. As far agricultural land is concerned, our area is different. The Muslims have enough agricultural land and fruit farms in UP at least. 

Now come to the 10% formally educated most of them (if not all) try to find a job in Gulf countries than serving in India as the money offered to Indians (Mostly Muslims) is good as skilled labors/workers. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

To join army a person has to be educated, most Muslims (almost 90%) do not get formal education but go to madarsas. Once they attain an age of 6-7 or 8 they start working/earning as a helper at welding/puncture/repair/vegetable, fruits, Kabariwala, garages and traditional jobs like weaver, butcher etc. which provides them more income than army will provide them. They do not find army in their priorities. As far agricultural land is concerned, our area is different. The Muslims have enough agricultural land and fruit forms in UP at least. 

Now come to the 10% formally educated most of them (if not all) try to find a job in Gulf countries than serving in India as the money offered to Indians (Mostly Muslims) is good as skilled labors/workers. 

Terrific simplification!

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

To join army a person has to be educated, most Muslims (almost 90%) do not get formal education but go to madarsas. Once they attain an age of 6-7 or 8 they start working/earning as a helper at welding/puncture/repair/vegetable, fruits, Kabariwala, garages and traditional jobs like weaver, butcher etc. which provides them more income than army will provide them. They do not find army in their priorities. As far agricultural land is concerned, our area is different. The Muslims have enough agricultural land and fruit farms in UP at least. 

Terrific simplification!

A well analyzed view basing on real facts and figures.

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Terrific simplification!

Tell me if you have anything to say against my observations. 

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Terrific simplification!

No. But the term Muslim can be replaced by many other communities and answer would be almost similar.

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Terrific simplification!

No. But the term Muslim can be replaced by many other communities and answer would be almost similar.

I am not aware if children of any other community go to only religious schools in such a big number and that is their only education.  

The less participation of Muslims in army can also be looked at in overall baxckwardness and kess opportunities to Muslims. Many positive stepls like reservation in govt. posts have benefitted scheduled castes. But nothing done for backward muslims. They have been treated only as vote bank. The reservation policy is also pro Hindu.  It can be seen from the rule that as soon as a scheduled caste converts to Islam or christianity, he loses reservation benefit. As Sikh, Budddhist, Jain are considered Hindu according to Hindu personal law, a schedule caste does not lose benefit by joing Budddhis. Owing to lack of any positive help by government, Muslims continue to be backward and uneducated. So they get no jobs in civil as well as in army. This is in addition to the fact that infantry regiments are based on caste basis martial race concept.  There is a scheduled caste regiment called Mahar Regioment but no regiment for Muslims.  Even christians have no regiment in army. I believe that Naga, Mizo and Arnuchal Pradesh residenrts are also very suitable for army. If they are encouraged, thewre will be some Christian representation in Infantry.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.