The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I guess the case should be taken up in the supreme court since anything to do with Jammu and Kashmir and its law agencies is highly suspicious...I am sure others will hope that India has as little or no say in the Kashmir matter ..

I have read the judgement that goes into 76 pages and it extensively quotes earlier Supreme Court rulings. In fact Indian leadership have cut their own feet

That is very clear, if they had taken steps right after independence to integrate the area , probably things would not have turned out the way they are  now..To blame BJP now is foolishness..

True...Congres who were in power through all these decades have weakened India's hold over Kashmir by allowing too much leniency to the Abdullahs. The very fact that hundreds of thousands of Kashmiri Pandits were driven out of their homes and state should have been the cause of great worry and concern for the govt. but since the concern never showed, the Pandits are still displaced, goes to show that maybe it was deliberate on the part of congress.

I agree, this is called pseudo secularism where the aim is to pamper a community as a vote bank, in bargain the Congress and Nehru in particular erred gravely.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
MG Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I guess the case should be taken up in the supreme court since anything to do with Jammu and Kashmir and its law agencies is highly suspicious...I am sure others will hope that India has as little or no say in the Kashmir matter ..

I have read the judgement that goes into 76 pages and it extensively quotes earlier Supreme Court rulings. In fact Indian leadership have cut their own feet

That is very clear, if they had taken steps right after independence to integrate the area , probably things would not have turned out the way they are  now..To blame BJP now is foolishness..

True...Congres who were in power through all these decades have weakened India's hold over Kashmir by allowing too much leniency to the Abdullahs. The very fact that hundreds of thousands of Kashmiri Pandits were driven out of their homes and state should have been the cause of great worry and concern for the govt. but since the concern never showed, the Pandits are still displaced, goes to show that maybe it was deliberate on the part of congress.

I agree, this is called pseudo secularism where the aim is to pamper a community as a vote bank, in bargain the Congress and Nehru in particular erred gravely.

Vote Bank is the brainchild of Congress. This is nothing but another form of Divide and Rule policy inherited from the British rule.

rambabu wrote:

I sincerely believe Ruling party has not compromised on the Issue scrapping of article 370. Consider the fact the ruling party has a plethora of issues on National interest. It has not got Ready to administer country. It has to find solution for all the problems basing on the merits of the respective problems like Food for all, Modernisation  of the country in par with other countries to name a few.

I will like to quote  Napoleon " national honour and prestige come first each and every time". To say there are other pressing problems like food tc is neither here nor there. Alreadu 28% time of BJP rule has elapsed no issues promised tackled. No point in cataloguing them here,  The BJP may well lose next time and then it will be history and recorded that Modi promised but did not execute. Why?

I think there is none to bell this violent,rampaging cat.The Himalayan blunder committed by Nehru is so humongous that I don't see any power undoing it. Its existence is a disgrace and its continuing existence goes to highlight our leaders' hopeless incapacity to grapple with the absolute truth that allowing such a dangerous dispensation is axing at the very concept of the "Indian Nation".Nehru was dissuaded by saner elements led by no other than great Ambedkar but he was hellbent to destroy the national interest and thus making our claim on dubious and legally or morally untenable.
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I sincerely believe Ruling party has not compromised on the Issue scrapping of article 370. Consider the fact the ruling party has a plethora of issues on National interest. It has not got Ready to administer country. It has to find solution for all the problems basing on the merits of the respective problems like Food for all, Modernisation  of the country in par with other countries to name a few.

I will like to quote  Napoleon " national honour and prestige come first each and every time". To say there are other pressing problems like food tc is neither here nor there. Alreadu 28% time of BJP rule has elapsed no issues promised tackled. No point in cataloguing them here,  The BJP may well lose next time and then it will be history and recorded that Modi promised but did not execute. Why?

Any party that fails to fulfill the promises is bound to meet its doom. It happened earlier and bound to happen even now.

rambabu wrote:

Just wait for some time more.  I feel that even after five years you will either repeat what you are saying now. It is certain that ruling party has to compromise indefinitely on issues like article 370, so called uniform personal law and so on. They have clear majority of the domionant party and two third majority of alliance.  They will have to make only compromises and nothing else.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Just wait for some time more.  I feel that even after five years you will either repeat what you are saying now. It is certain that ruling party has to compromise indefinitely on issues like article 370, so called uniform personal law and so on. They have clear majority of the domionant party and two third majority of alliance.  They will have to make only compromises and nothing else.  

If ruling party compromises and fail to deliver the goods in tune with the promises made, not only ruling party any party to that matter is bound to eat the dust. We have seen what happened to such parties.

rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If ruling party compromises and fail to deliver the goods in tune with the promises made, not only ruling party any party to that matter is bound to eat the dust. We have seen what happened to such parties.

Congress and BJP are alike. Actually BJP came in prominence in recent decades on strength of communal hysteria erupting from demolition of Babri mosque, Gujarat riots, campaign for deleting Article 370 form Constitution of India, framing so called uniform law.  Neither Vajpayee government had the courage to act in this direction nor current one despite overwhelming majority. As regards performance on economic front, congress and BJP both are tools of big capiatlists and western imperialists interests. We can't expect much from any outfit- be this UPA or NDA. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I firmly believe that issues involving Art. 370, uniform civil code are real and should have been placed above petty politics.Nehru pussyfooted so did all his successors although they wore their patrotism,nationalism on their sleeves. It continues. If leaders of calibre of bygone eras could not resolve these which I would prefer to call as congenital disorders, I am not crazy enough to expect Modi  & Co. to deliver.Come elections they would rush to the pulpit to raise hell  on these and purpose? All you know better than me.If you can't suffer them any more, lump it,eh!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
chinmoymukherjee wrote:

I firmly believe that issues involving Art. 370, uniform civil code are real and should have been placed above petty politics.Nehru pussyfooted so did all his successors although they wore their patrotism,nationalism on their sleeves. It continues. If leaders of calibre of bygone eras could not resolve these which I would prefer to call as congenital disorders, I am not crazy enough to expect Modi  & Co. to deliver.Come elections they would rush to the pulpit to raise hell  on these and purpose? All you know better than me.If you can't suffer them any more, lump it,eh!

Well written, but this leads to a bigger question is democracy suited to indian character ? If no government can deliver in a democracy we could have a French Revolution  may be 50 years down the line.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.