Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

In whichever you look, it is imperative to have a common code of law, if India wishes to develop itself. I am of the firm opinion lack of common code irrespective of religions is eating away the fruits of development in India.

Common civil code is a pipedream, though it is in directive principkes of constitution

Then why the ruling party shying away from bringing in common civil code ? Can I think this attitude of the government is not interested in bringing in common civil code ?

India is a democratic republic country the law is maid for everybody weather he or she of any region or any caste they belong they will be punished for doing ill behaviour inside the country and whereas about yakub memon he will be punished for doing such a big crime i think he will be hanged fast 

bhuyali saroj

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It may be that I'm fortunate to reside in a state like AP sans communal tensions. Rather there are a plethora of Hindu Muslim  cultural organizations conducting jointly both by Hindu and Muslim festivals with respect to each religion.

There have been communal riots in AP in 1990 , 2010,2012 and as recent as 2014...The only south Indian state that has had the lowest number of communal riots is Tamilnadu..

Those were the riots in the Undivided state. Mostly in Hyderabad.

Does it matter ? It is one and the same ..

It matters a lot. Hyderabad is well known for communal riots because of Razakars patronized by the Nizam then and believers of Razakars now who are still existing, who think that Hyderabad is the place only for  Mulkis. Others are treated as non - Mulkis. This  issue is not there in rest Of AP.

There have been riots in Medak and Adilabad a few years ago...

Some communal tension cannot be absolutely ruled out. when there are different communities, differences emerge and sometimes take bitter shape. But we need to move towards the ideal of unity in diversity. 

True, Almost every state in India has had its fair share of communal riots, some more and some less ...However, it is also a fact that in most of the cases, riots get escalated only through political interference ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

as I said AP is an exception as far as the Communal riots are concerned.. Even the Muslims wonder " How on earth people can cut each others throat like goats and lambs." My Pan shop owner has a  one named  Hindu Muslim  Union where Muhurram and Ramnavami are celebtaed regularly.

Some members pointed out that there were communal riots in Medak and Adilabad. Both of them are located in Telangana. I was talking about AP.

rambabu wrote:

as I said AP is an exception as far as the Communal riots are concerned.. Even the Muslims wonder " How on earth people can cut each others throat like goats and lambs." My Pan shop owner has a  one named  Hindu Muslim  Union where Muhurram and Ramnavami are celebtaed regularly.

Some members pointed out that there were communal riots in Medak and Adilabad. Both of them are located in Telangana. I was talking about AP.

I was the one who pointed out and I am sure you are aware of that and by the way AP has been formed recently and here we are discussing communal riots in India as a whole..Hyderabad is a common capital for both the states !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even  before the Bifurcation of AP, Both these regions have many geographical differences including language and culture. Hydrabadi Telugu is a mix of Urdu and Telugu. Hyderabad had seen many communal riots. But never in AP. The issue of common capital is under consideration. The newly formed AP is going to have its own capital named Amaravati.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

In whichever you look, it is imperative to have a common code of law, if India wishes to develop itself. I am of the firm opinion lack of common code irrespective of religions is eating away the fruits of development in India.

Common civil code is a pipedream, though it is in directive principkes of constitution

Let them have Sharia Law in that case. They will not object to it, go a step further, appoint Muslim Judges who can hear and judge them as per Sharia rules.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Let them have Sharia Law in that case. They will not object to it, go a step further, appoint Muslim Judges who can hear and judge them as per Sharia rules.  

That is a justified suggestion which can be implemented. There are  solutions to make a pipe dream true provided the government has the will and courage.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That is a justified suggestion which can be implemented. There are  solutions to make a pipe dream true provided the government has the will and courage.

You have cut your own argument. You are talking of will and courage. This is the lacuna as now decades have passed and no body will tinker with Muslim personal law. The stakes are too high and mind you therewill be an outcry from the Muslims. So Nothing will happen.

The latest Fidayeen attack in Punjab has probably sealed the  fate of Yukab Menon . It will be very difficult for the SC to let him go and in any case the Government has opposed his plea strongly.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.