Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Boddunan  is not lagging behind any writing site. If some sites do not bother about copy and paste, it is implied that there are no problems felt by those sites. But Boddunan has designed a Text editor which is far more easier and provides best ways to give a best look to the Article..Other things like reducing delays are the exclusive domains of the Administrator.

MG Singh wrote:

If a writing site has to reach global standards it must behave similarly. Firstly  most sites don't bother about cut paste, BUT they are very sensitive and have latest software and your article if duplicate or copied is rejected.  If you repeat it you get banned.  I write on Hub pages ( its number as per Alexa rankings is leas than 2000 in the world ranking of sites( google is no 1). But to seasoned authors there is immediate publication within 5 minutes of submitting.

Personally I don't mind writing direct on the site, but the delay on approval needs to be cut. 

I also write on Hub Pages but this is not the same Hub Pages it used to be once. Your articles are published instantly just because they do not pay you up front. Besides your articles are reviewed within minutes on Boddunan. The admin takes about a week for allotting cash credit which is written clearly in FAQ section. Besides you do not have to bother for bringing views for earning cents like other view based sites. As far alexa is concerned that makes no difference, most sites work on exchange basis which means members have to help each other for bringing views. If you leave your article unattended it will earn you nothing. Please prove me wrong if you feel so.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

MG Singh wrote:

If a writing site has to reach global standards it must behave similarly. Firstly  most sites don't bother about cut paste, BUT they are very sensitive and have latest software and your article if duplicate or copied is rejected.  If you repeat it you get banned.  I write on Hub pages ( its number as per Alexa rankings is leas than 2000 in the world ranking of sites( google is no 1). But to seasoned authors there is immediate publication within 5 minutes of submitting.

Personally I don't mind writing direct on the site, but the delay on approval needs to be cut. 

I agree that the delay at times is far too long here for publishing the articles ....I have been writing for Hub pages and Knoji for almost a decade now and of course with a huge number of writers on both the sites , the system is completely different there and as you say the articles get published immediately there ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.