Why people become much lazy in their lifes. Every time they post pone the things. Can any of you tell me how to releave their laziness and become active in life without their notice and with their interest

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is believed that laziness is lack of clear idea about people's goals If one is having a crystal clear vision of his goals, the question of being lazy will not arise.

The solution is to have set up definite goals which are feasible and within one's limits and resources.

I need solution for this not explaination. the person who is like this now has good clarity about goal. So now tell me.

The one who has clear  goals and still not active needs no suggestions. He will either fly high in sky or will stay where he is right now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

" Having clear Goals and not active " says only one thing. That the one who has clear  Goals are not feasible  Goals.

Now let me clarify the word " Feasible Goals. "

Suppose one person has a Goal to become  an Artist. But he doesn't know the rudiments of Drawing and Art.. This is called in - feasible Goal.

Solution is  to have a Goal that is in one's ability.  and resources.

I'm sure I made myself clear.

What exactly  i wana explain is, Laziness is like passing cloud in our lives but in some people it is like sky. so can you suggest how to depart laziness from the people

I beg to differ with you. A passing cloud goes away on its own accord. But not your laziness.  To get rid of Laziness one has to work with strong will and determination. About the ways to get rid of Laziness, I and many members already suggested many ways. There is nothing more to add..

laziness is nothing but an excuse to get rest. All human begin have laziness inside his\her body

bhuyali saroj

Not all Humans are Lazy. Those who know the ill effects of Laziness are careful to get rid of Laziness.

If you have definite goals and if you postpone every time means those goals are not crucial. You feel that those goals do not make any difference in your life and you can live comfortably without achieving them. The solution to get rid of laziness should come from within the person himself. Self-determination is the solution. The person himself has to determine that he will not become lazy from this moment. No medicine or others advice will do any miracle. 

You have to spend more energy for work than staying idle. Hence laziness is natural. That is why nobody is taught laziness. You learn this instinctively. You are constantly provoked by others and ultimately by your own ambitions and wants to shed laziness and perform. If people were not naturally lazy, there would be no need for work supervisors.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.