Friendship Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of August every year and this year it falls on the 2nd day of the month.

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

Dear Readers share your opinions on your friends who are closer to you and ever ready to stand by your side in Shine and Rain.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thank you. All the best to all friends on Boddunan. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Welcome sir. Indeed through  this platform I could find some teal friends who stood by my side acted as Guide and philosopher..

First of all I wish all my friends here a great relaxing day since it is the weekend ! It is difficult to find true friends who remain with you through all your difficult times and one is lucky to have such friends . In my case I have few such friends who are there for me when I need them, lending a shoulder to cry on when there is need ( I hope )...I don't need to meet them every day but be in touch, which is not difficult these days .However, my sister is and has been probably the closest and the best friend  I have ever had, since we share everything with each other ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good friends are an asset. That's why Good friends and Good Books are to be chosen carefully.

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL MY BIG BROTHERS AND RESPECTED SISTERS . MAY THIS YEAR BRINGS LOT OF JOY FOR YOU ALL 

bhuyali saroj

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL MY BIG BROTHERS AND RESPECTED SISTERS . MAY THIS YEAR BRINGS LOT OF JOY FOR YOU ALL .

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO THE BODDUNAN MEMBERS AND EDITORS AND HEAD OF THE SITE

bhuyali saroj

Thank you very much for the Greetings and I wish you the same to you.

A true friend is always an inspiration and guide..

Be it pleasure or pain, he’s always by your side….

I like Boddunan, for it is a confluence of members with varieties of views, languages, talents and attitudes with a common thread of friendship linking them all, without any barriers of education or status. Best wishes to all friends in Boddunan on this Friendship Day.... 

Same to you my friend. I agree with you, Boddunan has really proved itself as the platform for having good friends.

Wishing all dear friends in Boddunan a very Happy Friends Day. It was enjoyable debating issues with you. Sometimes it became hot but no ill feelings.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.