The topic is locked.

RESPECTED SIR, when i am uploading pic from computer which i have self clicked and i want it to be posted in my article but when i am trying to insert the image in article, it asking for URL address of image??? sir how i can give the URL image because its not taken from any website, i have self clicked it through my phone .

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

RESPECTED SIR, when i am uploading pic from computer which i have self clicked and i want it to be posted in my article but when i am trying to insert the image in article, it asking for URL address of image??? sir how i can give the URL image because its not taken from any website, i have self clicked it through my phone 

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

RESPECTED SIR, when i am uploading pic from computer which i have self clicked and i want it to be posted in my article but when i am trying to insert the image in article, it asking for URL address of image??? sir how i can give the URL image because its not taken from any website, i have self clicked it through my phone 

No matter where how you have clicked, all pictures once uploaded on to your computer has a url....you just have to follow the directions by clicking on the insert/edit image option found on top..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

bhuyali saroj wrote:

First of all you have to upload in to your computer. Then click on the icon "insert image " you can see in the Text editor of Boddunan. Then follow the instructions which are very clear.

Do the following :

1. Save the image in your computer with a File Name.

2. Keep the cursor on the required position in the Article where image is to be inserted.

3. Press IMAGE icon in the Boddunan Text Editor menu; a screen appears. 

4. Click UPLOAD button.  

5. In the BROWSE option, select and click the required image file in your computer, and click UPLOAD .

6. Uploaded file name will appear on the screen. 

7. Select it and click on the INSERT button. The image will be inserted in the article 

And while doing all what RKA suggested do not forget to resize the image to a reasonable limit/prescribed by boddunan or according to size of your article. Too big/small pictures are likely to be unaccepted.

PS- Do not forget to mention the source of photo (who owns it)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.