Too Trite ? Yes, all of us must have heard the title of this Post innumerable times at one time or other.

But have you really thought about what it means?

According to Researches, approximately 80-90 percent of the meaning of a message lies in the nonverbal part of it. That's why it is so important to communication, and even more vital to understand the nature of it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-carol-morgan/5-little-known-facts-about-body-language-that-you-may-not-know_b_8011004.html?utm_hp_ref=healthy-living&ir=Healthy%20Living

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Action speak louder than word because the physical expression which is from our body gives an heavy expression to the listeners compare to our words. And that expression cannot be expressed by our words and in compare to that our body says much

bhuyali saroj

True. Our physical gestures speak more than our verbal communication. One can easily guess the intentions of the person from his physical gestures alone.

bhuyali saroj wrote:

Action speak louder than word because the physical expression which is from our body gives an heavy expression to the listeners compare to our words. And that expression cannot be expressed by our words and in compare to that our body says much

Body language is at times is a very strong indicator as to how the person feels...Many a times in criminal cases the detectives look for some indication that give them a clue as to whether the person is lying , stressed or scared or plain guilty.Of course there are some who are able to conceal even that with years of practice but for normal people this is not needed nor do they attempt to do so..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

By observing Body language of their customers, sales people in the Malls derive maximum benefits. I have seen sales men while offering the products to their customers watch keenly the facial expressions of the customers. If the salesman sees a glint in the eyes of the customer, the salesman immediately takes the clue and offers more products to the customer. This helps in binding the customer. And the customer invariably buys one or two products from the shop.

And if I have only one product to sell then what should I do? I would rather suggest to show as few products on display as possible. More products make a customer confused and he wishes to leave and see somewhere else. As for body gestures of a customer, I look in his eyes which display the true reflection. Remember eyes never tell a lie.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If you have only one product, the customer asks for only that product. But if the salesman is smart enough, he will display different shades with different price ranges. In anyway there should not be any problem. The aim is to sell the product

Body language happens naturally and is derived from habits. In our day-to-day life, amidst our friends and relatives, we are not conscious about it. But during interviews or business meeting, we consciously control our body language; and the other case is while acting in drama or movie. 

A good and successful sale is one in which the customer is happy and fully convinced before he or she buys the product .Buying any product because he got momentarily convinced by the salesman or sometimes emotionally blackmailed into buying the product always results in second thoughts and if possible the customer might even want to return the product !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If one buys a product yielding to the emotional blackmailing of the salesman, the salesman is bound to have a shock. Because the salesman may succeed once in pushing his product, but he cannot succeed for all the time. Because he loses a customer once for all. It's not the end, a dissatisfied customer spreads the word and it certainly takes its toll on the sales of the mall. Ultimately, the salesman himself loses his job

The conclusion- we should avoid overly body gesture to convince a customer but let him decide himself. His eyes will speak on behalf of him whether he is interested or not. One should not only tell a customer the plus point of a product but some of the negative points too and let him decide if he is still interested. If he does, he will be yours forever. Body gestures or no gestures. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.