The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

For a son/daughter a father will be a father whether he is a doctor by profession or a known actor

bhuyali saroj

Wisdom lies in utilizing whatever little time a parent has got in the child upbringing. Parents may be hard ;pressed for time busy in office or any profession. It's mandatory to attend to their needs. No excuses whatsoever. If it cannot be done, better not have children at all. It's the parents responsibility to attend to the needs of their children for bringing them in to this world.

@ Jeets

Personally I am a serious person, it doesn't mean that I don't smile or joke but with very limited person. At work, I have my own place and behave it accordingly. But when I return home, I need to changed my character for my baby. Then I am no more a person with straight face, I need to sing, dance and play along with her. Yes, you may be different person for the world but for your kid you are just a father.  

I guess one need not change consciously since it is automatic.When you leave your work-spot your mind readjusts itself to the home environment and its needs ... We have so many roles to play in our lives husband/wife.brother/sister/father/mother/uncle/aunt/nephew/niece etc etc...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. Parenting needs different hats for different situations. A successful parent wears all the hats with panache.

Thank you members, its really nice to know your point of views and thank you for sharing it here. 

Regards

Jeets

Dear Jeets, it's friendly advise. After starting a discussion the poster should be present so that there is a scope for more interaction that helps in enriching the forums.

Jeets wrote:

Thank you members, its really nice to know your point of views and thank you for sharing it here. 

You are welcome, I will lock this thread at this point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.