Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Dreams should be made realistic by working on them with relentless efforts. Mere dreaming sans efforts remain as dreams forever.

@Neha Sadana

I always believe that every action has some pros and cons. That means dreaming comes with advantage as well as disadvantage. Human beings are lucky that God has given us thinking ability. So, we need to dream to an extent of time, then stop dreaming and put the dream into action. If we do not try to achieve our dream then just dreaming becomes vague and definitely a sheer wastage of time.

shampasaid

This is exactly what I said in my early thread. For making your dream a reality, you should not leave any opportunity that comes on your way.Every opportunity should should be seen as a stepping stone towards your dream.

Mere dreaming yields nothing however, to make them a reality one has to grab every opportunity from the real world. Therefore, it is well said by the former President of India Dr. Kalam-

"Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep."

Mere dreaming yields nothing however, to make them a reality one has to grab every opportunity from the real world. Therefore, it is well said by the former President of India Dr. Kalam-

"Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep."

Well said. Late Dr. Kalam hailed from a poor  family. He worked as a News paper distribution boy and rose to the dizzying heights of fame. This very example shows how one can realize his dreams.

I have always had a firm belief that if one does not dream big he does not achieve big. Dreams make one motivated to do better by giving you new ideas so do not take them lightly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rather many, including some parents dismiss Dreaming is a lazy man's trait. History is replete with those achievers who dreamed and directed all their efforts to make the dream a reality. first

Dreams are the most important part of our life. By dreaming human being has reached to sky from bottom. If man has not dreamed to fly in the sky, then it is not possible to see aeroplanes in the sky. We should keep on dreaming and work on that dream to be it realistic.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.