Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree. If at all God is there whom people believe, it is not necessary to give a list of what you want. Do you tell your Mother or father about your wants ? They now better than you about your wants.

True, we need not to let them know our requirements! Prayer should be like meditation. Deeply inside not outside...

Prayer is nothing but submission before that supreme power expressing the gratitude for all those things bestowed.

Prayer basically is a reinforcing tool of one's beliefs in oneself and for this God is kept as a witness.

Well it's a good version of Spelling the crux of the prayer.

Thank you said by: vijay

prayer means talking to god wishing the god good morning at morning and good evening at evening

bhuyali saroj

A strange definition indeed. What about Wishing Good night to God ?

i mean that we wish god with pray so to let god know that we are taking his name and we need him day and night 

bhuyali saroj

God knows that you are praying. God is not blind and dumb.

To those who have faith prayer is communion /conversation with God. For those with no faith in God it maybe affirmation to self, attracting good energy etc. To me prayer is an expression of love for my creator. I talk to him and he communes with me. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.