Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

More than laws we need men who understand humanity, men who look at women as equals and not eye candy to be exploited. We need a change, a huge change in the way they perceive women and interact with them.  We need a morally responsible society which values and respects women for who they are. 

That does not mean we don't need the laws.. what I mean to say is that if people change and act responsibly we don't need laws to keep us in check. 

Sofs wrote:

More than laws we need men who understand humanity, men who look at women as equals and not eye candy to be exploited. We need a change, a huge change in the way they perceive women and interact with them.  We need a morally responsible society which values and respects women for who they are. 

That does not mean we don't need the laws.. what I mean to say is that if people change and act responsibly we don't need laws to keep us in check. 

Exactly ! no matter how many laws we may have, nothing works unless you have a mature and humane outlook from everyone , not just men. Because I have seen women of the house encouraging men to beat up their wives and daughters and hide facts when , men in their house go around abusing women. The fault lies with both men and women in making our society double faced and unable to come to terms with the fact that men and women are equal and both have the capacity to excel in any field. We need to have a change of attitude which has to take place at home, school and in public places !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In this male dominated society that treats a woman like a showpiece  in the drawing room, expecting a society that values  a woman as woman, looks a distant dream.

Male dominant society? try it in North India especially in Punjab, Hariyana and parts of  Western UP and see what happens. The woman knows her rights but the only problem is being physically weaker she has to back out at times otherwise women are leading in every field or doing better compared to men. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is a need to change the mentality of our society, and women should be treated equally as men. Women are presented as item by our media and advertising agencies. Ferfume or soaps ads show that by using these products you can attract beautiful ladies. We should change this type of mentality.

Making so many laws for women may help them to some extent, but there are more chances of misusing the laws. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

It is not only media that is responsible or the pathetic conditions of women today. This attitude towards women is there since times unknown. We have society that is an epitome of hypocrisy. On one side we depict as incarnation of Shakti and on the other side we use her an Abala, meaning, helpless and without energy.

With this attitude, it is not possible to see a change in the attitude of men in the near future.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.