The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

My place is metro too and soon be included in the list of smart city but we still can see children playing Gulli Danda in some place, not many though.

Here, that beautiful game of Gilli Danda completely disappeared from the scene.

This is fiction. There is an essay 'The Time Machine' that talks of travel to the past and future.  There appears no possibility of going to past. If possiblle, I would go to future, preferably the year 2050 and see the shape of things at that time. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sofs wrote:

I am happy as I am.. my children have almost grown up.. and I am ready to enjoy life stress free.  I have enjoyed every bit of my life so far.. I am fine as I am now. grinning.png

I have no regrets with my present age and lifestyle too but just in case I have to go back I will go back to my early teens.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Satisfaction is derived at any stage of life. In the process of  making your family  to your satisfaction, we might have sacrificed many things. Though my family is well settled, i thought of going back and revisit those childhood moments which I missed.

Wishing to go back to childhood and enjoy a particular activity does not mean dissatisfaction with present. That only means we miss that carefree time.

That is implied. In order to savor those moments of carefree and lack of fear we go in search of them.

If I can go back to the past, I would like to enjoy my childhood once again and forever. As soon as I reached there, I would break the ‘time machine’ and throw it away into the sea.blush.png

A good idea Indeed. All our woes are due to that time machine that robs our child and dumps in to this turbulent life.

A great Kishore Kumar song says it all in his melodious voice "Koi louta de mere bachpan ke din,  " . Yes there are times when wants to travel back in time for a variety of reasons.

Very very apt example. This song Of Kishore lifted me bodily in to my younger days.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.