The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is another song "Bachpan ke din bhi kya din they, --" sung by Lata or Asha which also takes you back to your childhood.

Oh... you are showering one melody after another of yesteryear which take me to live those precious moments of my childhood.

Ok one more "Bachpan ki mohabbat ko bhula na dena---" takes you to first crushes.

I would want my parents and the guardians to descend on this earth so that I can get back the most loveable days of my life.

shampasaid

A family reunion.Of course wishing to stay with  family members is the dream of all.

I wouldn't want to lose the experience that life has brought me so far, I wouldn't want to miss my soulmate trying to live life once again. I look forward not backward, I dream about the future not the past that is lost. I revel in the present enjoying everyday as it comes. I live my life each day. 

Thinking over the past is akin to crying over the Split Milk.

“Yesterday is a canceled check; tomorrow is a promissory note; today is the only cash you have - so spend it wisely”. So goes the saying.

Sofs wrote:

I wouldn't want to lose the experience that life has brought me so far, I wouldn't want to miss my soulmate trying to live life once again. I look forward not backward, I dream about the future not the past that is lost. I revel in the present enjoying everyday as it comes. I live my life each day. 

Same here, I would never want to go back simply because things have changed so much,, I too have changed as a person. I ha this very strange experience a few years ago when I reconnected with some of my school friends on Face Book and we decided to meet and I realised that other than a few things that we all remembered there was not much common interest...We are in touch no doubt but not like it was during school days when we would be together and share everything. People change with time and there is no point in looking back..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is so true Usha, We change and move ahead for the better. Why turn back. I am glad you brought up the example of school friends. My experience was similar.. I couldn't relate to most of the conversations happening there, most of them were so caught up in their own achievements of those of their children.. I was lost in that crowd. 

My life is simple and I am happy.. that is what matters to me at the end of the day. 

Sofs wrote:

That is so true Usha, We change and move ahead for the better. Why turn back. I am glad you brought up the example of school friends. My experience was similar.. I couldn't relate to most of the conversations happening there, most of them were so caught up in their own achievements of those of their children.. I was lost in that crowd. 

My life is simple and I am happy.. that is what matters to me at the end of the day. 

Absolutely ! over a period of time in certain ways we become set in our choices , more so after you have your own family and your whole life revolves around them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.