The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:

That is so true Usha, We change and move ahead for the better. Why turn back. I am glad you brought up the example of school friends. My experience was similar.. I couldn't relate to most of the conversations happening there, most of them were so caught up in their own achievements of those of their children.. I was lost in that crowd. 

My life is simple and I am happy.. that is what matters to me at the end of the day. 

Absolutely ! over a period of time in certain ways we become set in our choices , more so after you have your own family and your whole life revolves around them !

Not just that, our thinking evolves and broadens over time .. but some people seem to be stuck to the same well. Its so difficult to relate to them. 

All of us have different views in this regard. I for one always prefer to go back and peep and savor those moments of my past, which I'm missing today.

rambabu wrote:

All of us have different views in this regard. I for one always prefer to go back and peep and savor those moments of my past, which I'm missing today.

Its great that we have different ideas.. other wise this discussion would be a boring I agree with you session. Memories are made of the good times of yesteryears .. We can always use it to take peeks into the past with that great tool we have at our disposal 24/7.  

That's the motto of these discussion forums. By posting different views of different members spices up discussions. If everybody says " YES... YES " discussions become monotonous.

Its not a discussion any more just a vote of confidence. 

Sofs wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:

That is so true Usha, We change and move ahead for the better. Why turn back. I am glad you brought up the example of school friends. My experience was similar.. I couldn't relate to most of the conversations happening there, most of them were so caught up in their own achievements of those of their children.. I was lost in that crowd. 

My life is simple and I am happy.. that is what matters to me at the end of the day. 

Absolutely ! over a period of time in certain ways we become set in our choices , more so after you have your own family and your whole life revolves around them !

Not just that, our thinking evolves and broadens over time .. but some people seem to be stuck to the same well. Its so difficult to relate to them. 

I so agree with you ...It is a pain relating and communicating with such people.It is always their ideas that are the best and their way of dong things that is the right way of doing etc etc..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If people stick to their opinions, let it be so.one cannot forcibly convince who is saddled firmly with his own point of view.

In real life nobody wants to go back to the dead past but always aims towards an infinite future, though it is indefinite. Past and future are not accessible to us except through our thoughts and imaginations. @Neha, thank you for starting this thread in a fictitious tone,  which revived some nostalgic memories of the past, especially the memorable childhood filled with their innocence and beauty………..though I know the question itself is a fantasy, so my answers too.

Thank you said by: Neha Sadana

Any how the post made you to go back down your memory lane. For you there ends the matter. But for some one, they actually go back to the past because the thread poster provided an opportunity.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

In real life nobody wants to go back to the dead past but always aims towards an infinite future, though it is indefinite. Past and future are not accessible to us except through our thoughts and imaginations. @Neha, thank you for starting this thread in a fictitious tone,  which revived some nostalgic memories of the past, especially the memorable childhood filled with their innocence and beauty………..though I know the question itself is a fantasy, so my answers too.

Very right sir, question itself is a fantasy, it was just to reminisce some pleasant moments from past. No matter how much we are satisfied with our present, there is a time when we love to be nostalgic.

Thank you said by: RAMAKRISHNAN. A
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.