The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Neha Sadana wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

In real life nobody wants to go back to the dead past but always aims towards an infinite future, though it is indefinite. Past and future are not accessible to us except through our thoughts and imaginations. @Neha, thank you for starting this thread in a fictitious tone,  which revived some nostalgic memories of the past, especially the memorable childhood filled with their innocence and beauty………..though I know the question itself is a fantasy, so my answers too.

Very right sir, question itself is a fantasy, it was just to reminisce some pleasant moments from past. No matter how much we are satisfied with our present, there is a time when we love to be nostalgic.

I liked your post. It has provided a platform for airing different views ranging from rib tickling to serious. I consider this as a break from the usual routine.

Thank you said by: Neha Sadana
rambabu wrote:

Any how the post made you to go back down your memory lane. For you there ends the matter. But for some one, they actually go back to the past because the thread poster provided an opportunity.

Thread poster is happy indeed to provide such an opportunity!smiley.png

Neha Sadana wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Any how the post made you to go back down your memory lane. For you there ends the matter. But for some one, they actually go back to the past because the thread poster provided an opportunity.

Thread poster is happy indeed to provide such an opportunity!smiley.png

I sincerely feel that there should be such Posts occasionally. Such posts spice up the forums.

Definitely!! Change is a pretty good thing. Variety is the spice of life!! 

Which is why, but for a few, most if the members including moderators responded positively to your post. Keep it up.

Thank you said by: Neha Sadana

Time to lock this thread now. Thank you everyone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.