Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

"Chah gayi, chahat gayi, huwa manvah beparvah / jako kachu na chahiye voh asli shahan ko shah" meaning wants and desires have all gone and the heart has become careless / the one who does not want anything is the real king of kings. I think it is the great Kabir's doha. A goal to be achieved or the difference to be narrowed as much as possible. Peace within will be directly proportional to it. 

Maybe I will become a king of Kings the day my income will reduce (and it will certainly reduce the way interests are going down and the inflation is going up. That will be my chance of living an absolute peaceful life 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A pertinent point supporting with a Kabir Doha. But the reality is wants are endless. And along with them peace of mind diminishes in an inverse proportion. Mental peace with limitless wants is a goal that can never be achieved.

suni51 wrote:

Maybe I will become a king of Kings the day my income will reduce (and it will certainly reduce the way interests are going down and the inflation is going up. That will be my chance of living an absolute peaceful life 

Eat with the rich and sleep with the poor.

Let the be peace be with you for eternity.

Happiness and Peace , both relate to our state of mind at a particular given point. One can be positive all the time which makes one look at the bright side of life inspite feeling down in the dumps. If you can achieve that you will be relatively happy and at peace when things are under control !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Sure, I will eat with you and sleep at Bondi beach crown.png

I am also in the same boat like you so better let us go to Bondi beach together.

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Better stop eating one time  for an undisturbed and peaceful life

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Better stop eating one time  for an undisturbed and peaceful life

Come on big bro, the situation will be more unpeaceful if I ate just one time. To keep things under control I will have to eat an  extra time.

You know there is Glenwood Gurudwara with 24 hours lungar service close to Bondi beach, so that will take care of me. sweat_smile.png

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.