Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Peace like happiness and sadness is  a sate of mind. You have to make a choice whether you will run after wants and needs or be content with what lives brings with it and be at peace. 

I would say it is a learned state of mind.. Meaning, you teach yourself to attain that state. Difficult but not impossible. 

That means who has command over himself one can attain peace of mind. But all good things are not easy which come and fall in your lap. One has to perspire to attain a good thing.

Sofs- what you said is very much true but as we all know it's almost impossible for common man in this cut throat age. But yes, on a serious note- the wants are the basic reasons for all the problems which in fact are spreading like wild fire lately. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One who conquers his wants is considered as the conqueror of the world. Such conquerors can rule the world. People kneel down before them and hold them in the highest esteem.

Remember

Impossible is nothing.  Muhammad Ali 

The Bible says  - 'All this are possible for him who believes.'

Nothing good comes without a price to pay, we can all work towards it. 

It follows  that  impossible is a word found in the lexicons of cowards. Those who dare to go that extra inch only can make seemingly impossible to Possible.

Press forward.. keep at it..  I love this quote from the great Mahatma himself -  Be the change you wish to see in the world. 

Mahatma Gandhi was far ahead of his times in many respects ...He had also said " when you educate a boy you educate an individual, when you educate a girl you educate a generation "

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mahatma Gandhi's saying is an eye opener to those who wait for the things to happen. Being proactive is the Hall mark of a winner. He will not wait for the things to happen. Rather he will make the things happen. The entire exercise paves way to not only for Peace of mind, but to that immense satisfaction that's as strong as 1000 elephants.

usha manohar wrote:

Mahatma Gandhi was far ahead of his times in many respects ...He had also said " when you educate a boy you educate an individual, when you educate a girl you educate a generation "

He was.. but look at us today.. we seem to have moved back in time.  We are still making laws for women's safety and protection.  Which just says that we as a society may have learned stuff but have not become better people. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.