The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Exactly Anil.  the choice and preferences for different colors be it male or female vary with times. These color choices have nothing to do with gender bias.

There is really some gender differentiation with products and theur colors. The color for children men and women differ. Women try to look more glamorous and so use pink, orange etc.  Men will use white or other sober color. Howeverthis is not a matter of gender discrimination as such. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Exactly. color preference cannot be attributed to gender bias.

Usually people say that pink is feminine but it seems the trend is changing and it looks fine. Though being a lady I simply avoid pink. I never go for pink attires rather blue attracts me a lot. Pink seems to be an eye catching shade and that is what I dislike about it.

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:

Funny indeed. Not only Advertising industry, even the Pseudo and self declared God men are thriving , prospering and flourishing in the Gullible.

True indeed the color saffron is now the guise of many a criminal to prey on the gullible.

Color has nothing to do with bias. We seem to add menings where non exists. 

In the case of pink and blue it is not even a choice.. it has been trust upon us by clever scheming men to let their schemes make easy money for them. 

No color is bad as long as it's not distracting and dazzling. I prefer White, a combo of all the colors that is universally accepted and did not lose its value with the time.

White isn't actually a color.. to speak the facts.  However, your profile picture says that you use other colors to  enhance your attire. blush.png

My profile picture also says that i wear whatever i like, provided you see my other pictures too. White is a combination of all the colors VIBGYOR. Some say it's a neutral color. It too suits me.

That is it, wear colors that suit you and your likes.. it is not a bias. Coming back to the subject of discussion. 

I love all colors. As an artist I should love and experiment with all the colors, Primary, secondary split complementary and many more. Not only pure colors. I love different hues and shades of colors. options, love and preferences of colors do not have even a remotest link with gender bias.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.