Almost every organization says that they are transparent in their rules and regulations and they don’t have favoritism for someone particular. It is true but can’t be said for the people those who sit in the higher post or manage the organizations. Whether they accept or not, they do favour to the people those who dance with their tune or whom they personally “likes”. And those who stand against them are the biggest villain.

Here the story comes; people those who agree with them with hand folded or those who don’t have guts to speak the truth gets the favour from them but the person who talk the truth and stand against them are in biggest lose. The organization will never like these kind of person and if not openly but behind the curtain always try to hold their progress with “misusing” their power.

There are people who are needy will keep working without any noise but those who have their own self respect will walk away from these kind of bad and cheap mentality people.

Interestingly these kind of cheap works are done by people those who try to be an “honest” person in open world and called themselves “educated”.

My reply to these people – “You can hold someone’s progress but can’t stop it for forever. You can do it with your limited power but after that it is an open world.” 

Regards

Jeets

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Black clouds can cover Sun for some time, later of sooner the Sun will win. 

Absolutely, true! A powerful person can exercise his/her power up to a certain extent of time but not always. Well, during that period many hard working people will face a loss which may lead to depression. Some give up and that's a tragedy but those who do not give up will definitely see the light of the day.

shampasaid

Power that comes out of holding a seat of power may dictate terms to those who are around them for a while. But not always. Those self respecting people will not yield. But those who are weak at heart will yield to these diktats  But self confident and independent mind simply walk away from the scenario.

This is competitive world. It is natural that competitors would not like you to progress. You go ahead in spite of obstructions. I may narrate a story here. Once a soldier suddenly laughed in the royal court. The king asked the soldier what made him laugh. The soldier refused to reply. The king ordered him to leave his kingdom. The soldier joined army of the neighboring state. The soldier got promoted as army chief within a year because of his merit.  One day the king asked that soldier to make war with the adjoining state from where the soldier had been banished. Soon  that soldier, now general of the neighboring state, waged a war against his former king.  He won and the king was arrested. The king of the neighboring state was happy and he appointed him as his representative for ruling the state.  The General (ex soldier of defeated king) said- sir, That day I had just day dreamed exactly what you are seeing today. If I had told that day that my dream is to become ruler of this state, you would have executed me.

This story just tells that there will always be obstructions on your path. Just work silently on your ambitions and you will succeed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

To a certain extent most people like to be surrounded by flatterers even at work place this is true and this may get them some benefits and some minor perks , this may be in government offices but I doubt if it can progress much in private concerns. On the whole unless a person has capacity, I doubt if anyone would promote him/her based only on flattery . In today's world , work culture has reached quite a new kind of efficiency and unless you have a very capable staff you wil be left behind !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

This is competitive world. It is natural that competitors would not like you to progress. You go ahead in spite of obstructions. I may narrate a story here. Once a soldier suddenly laughed in the royal court. The king asked the soldier what made him laugh. The soldier refused to reply. The king ordered him to leave his kingdom. The soldier joined army of the neighboring state. The soldier got promoted as army chief within a year because of his merit.  One day the king asked that soldier to make war with the adjoining state from where the soldier had been banished. Soon  that soldier, now general of the neighboring state, waged a war against his former king.  He won and the king was arrested. The king of the neighboring state was happy and he appointed him as his representative for ruling the state.  The General (ex soldier of defeated king) said- sir, That day I had just day dreamed exactly what you are seeing today. If I had told that day that my dream is to become ruler of this state, you would have executed me.

This story just tells that there will always be obstructions on your path. Just work silently on your ambitions and you will succeed.

Well said with an apt example. Though it is a story, it has said about the truth . I agree with you it's but natural there will be impediments and hurdles in the path of one's existence. Wisdom lies in facing those adversities  without running away from them

Yes, walking along with truth and honesty is not an easy task but keeping quiet while watching injustice happening is also not good. We know that everyone can not be in same position to oppose but those who can, should stand up and do this for the society. It is not only about an organization but in every part of our life.  

Regards

Jeets

Yes. Walking along with truth and honesty is not an easy task But certainly not impossible. This is for the same reason Achievers are very less and non achievers are more. Let me tell you for a determined person with tons of confidence in his abilities will certainly makes to the top though not sooner may be later.

Thank you said by: Jeets

Actually, life is full of hurdles that's why many people become victim of suppression, of any kind, because very few have that strength to handle all the hurdles that take place at a same point of time. Those who give up are not always to be blamed of lacking guts and honesty rather they become the victim of the circumstances which play a pivotal role. 

shampasaid

Can there be a life sans hurdles and , road blocks ? That's what life is all about. If life is that easy it would be simply Utopia where everything is in your lap. But , one should not forget that there are of course very few who overcame their physical short comings and stood heads and shoulders above all. Life is not a ready to eat  delicacy that comes  on a platter. . you have to choose all the ingredients required to make delicacy of your own.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.