Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@rambabu That is what I said that life is full of hurdles. I think I have not said anything wrong which needs to be countered. Rather I would like to point out here that I have mentioned hurdles of every kind and not just physical disabilities. A person who has to feed a big family and his means are meagre then at that time if his employer puts some unwanted pressure on him then usually such a man surrenders because he can't afford to keep his dear ones unfed.  

shampasaid

Yes. you said. What  i said was even in helpless conditions like employer's unwanted pressure, the employee has always option. The so called unwanted pressure exerted by the employer may be unnecessary for the employee, may not be unwanted for the employer. he has been assigned the duty of getting maximum work from the employee. Because the employee is paid.

It is proverb that God help  the person who help himself. In this world no one come to us to give us anything. We have to get all thing we required with our efforts. Life is not a straight highway. It is way full with pits and dangerous turns. If life became easy we will bore with it. 

That means you are supposed to put your efforts first. Then if the results are not as per your expectations, put on more efforts until you get what you waned. Instead if you expect results without putting any effort, one has to think again.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.