Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I normally pick up vegetables from ladies who come selling from door to door...They come early in the morning with vegetables and greens and I make it a point to buy at least a few items and never bargain with them.They are making a very hard , honest living so in this era of apps and online marketing if people don't support them their entire family  will be wiped out ! Many people in my locality buy vegetables from these ladies . they also make pickles and pappads during summer months ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I buy any household items on my way back from office and also do other things like doctor also similarly. I feel this convenient to buy daily needs from shop near from my home while returningin the evening.  

Of course. It is the convenience and ease that counts. I too did not try this app for grocery, because it has not provided Vizag in its list. But I want to give it a try. There is nothing to lose.

Well, I do agree the fact that it is better to buy things facing a person

Nevertheless we young people who donot find time rely on these apps. It is only on sundays that we go to monda market or rhythu bazar

Moreover, there are online apps for breakfast, lunch and dinner too! (like tiny owl, food panda,etc)

I guess technology is making us lazy and removing the hard earned livelihood of the people!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: rambabu
Swetha Shenoy wrote:

Well, I do agree the fact that it is better to buy things facing a person

Nevertheless we young people who donot find time rely on these apps. It is only on sundays that we go to monda market or rhythu bazar

Moreover, there are online apps for breakfast, lunch and dinner too! (like tiny owl, food panda,etc)

I guess technology is making us lazy and removing the hard earned livelihood of the people!

Young ,middle aged or old - when you have to work outside and inside your house you are always busy...People were always busy, probably even busier because they had very few gadgets to rely on  before apps came but they managed.It is a personal choice one wants to make..Some want to try out new things but some are happy to continue with some old time tested ways , also try out new ways that are happening..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I buy any household items on my way back from office and also do other things like doctor also similarly. I feel this convenient to buy daily needs from shop near from my home while returningin the evening. 

It is practice in our country to buy grocery items, vegetable when return from work. I am also doing it. It is my routine to buy vegetables and fruits at evening when I come back from my shop. We buy ration for whole month from grocery shop.

I am not very fond of going for grocery and vegetable marketing but if I have to then I don't mind it either. The main problem is to carry the things and climb to fourth floor but I don't have to bother regarding it because as @usha manohar said that all the grocery shops and vegetable vendors take order on telephone and deliver at the doorstep so no hassle at all. That's why I will never go for online purchase.

shampasaid

We all know, how essential food is essential for the survival of living organisms.And we also know about the shortage of food all over.the world. In this condition if a any device for solving the travails of food or groceries are delivered to you door, it is good to utilize them. Of course, I agree if food or groceries are available in the near vicinity one need not go for such apps. For me, in this respect, I don't have any problems. There is  no need to avail these apps. But ,  out of curiosity, I try such devices or gadgets if there is no extra expenditure is involved.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.