Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So the results are out and a victory for Grand Alliance! Never before the results of a state election was invested with as much importance as this one.Do these signal the ebbing away of Modimagic? Will these usher in stiffer opposition challenge? Will these lead to some soul-searching by the Modi-led government? Answer lies in the womb of time!!

l'd say Modi failed to gauge the sentiments of locals besides the GRAND illogical Alliance and over confidence of BJP + Mohan Bhagwat's statement about reservation played a vital role in the outcome of such a result.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Not only Nitish Kumar but his partner Lalu Prasad is also speaking dirty dim. But for all it public of Bihar is responsible who is giving support to these type of persons. At present Modi is best one leader in Indian politics. Modi is sincer for development of country. He have plan for the country. But not only opposition parties but some persons of BJP are also stacking obstacles.

I agree with you Anil. Yes. It is true that people of Bihar were driven into dark ages by these political leaders like Nitish and Lalu for decades and decades. First of all it is necessary for the people of Bihar to understand the reality.

Modi is an opportunity. People should utilize this opportunity for their own good.

Statements like " Bahari " are the indicators of narrow mindedness of these political leaders.

Every citizen of India is Indian, including Sonia Gandhi. These statements are only election stunt. Lalu Prasad know only one formula of politics, it is castisme religion. Once he said to his college at a public meeting "vikas Ukas Kya Hota Hai, Sampardyika Par Bolo.

We all know Politicians are opportunists. They are always on the look out for an opportunity and jump to that side which is profitable to them. They are called " Jump Jilaanis."

Vikas or development is important. But there will be no real development inabsence of unity and peaceful environment.  Hence righly commented Lalu Yadav that communalism is morei mportant issue. 

Happily, fascist forces have been rebuffed in Bihar.  There is another point. The saffron party always presents only one leader- parliament, state assembly, municpality and panchayats. This does not work everywhere at least where Opposition is viable with some presentable leader. BJP could win at center because of misdeeds of previous goivernment. In states like Haryana and maharashtra there was not viable opposition leadership. But when there was strong leader like Kejriwal in Delhi and Nitish Kumar in Bihar, Modi magic failed.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We should keep in mind that it's Lalu Yadav who has got the most number of seats. I consider him as one of the most unwanted politician in Indian politics with his past history and charges he has against him.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The most amusing comments came from Rahul Gandhi who takes credit for the Bihar win ( after winning 20 odd seats only) and calls BJP a Fascist party ( wonder whether he knows the meaning of the word) , quite forgetting that it is his family and his party who are the most communal ever ,having divided the country in to many strata of minorities, backward classes, tribal classes, schedule classes etc etc, so much so that the entire country is today suffering because of their past deeds. While he , his mother and his party cried foul while Yediurappa campaigned for BJP in the general elections, although so far nothing has been proven against him, they shamelessly went all out to forge an alliance with Lalu, the typical in famous double standard of Congress party !

The BJP is in the third place and has a lot of introspection to do - most importantly not to become over confident and realise that development is not the only issue but caste and reservation are, esp the kind Lalu and politicians of his kind practice. Looks like communalism and caste factors work the most for parties and not development and growth. Lalu, one of the most corrupt politician who has been sentenced has got the maximum number of seats which can happen only in a backward state like Bihar. BJP has to be more aware of ground realities in the coming elections and take this as a lesson..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hope the people of Bihar are not blamed to have fallen into the trap of anti-Modi groups and thus they will now come in the way of India's development. The message is clear,  divisive and abusive politics will be rejected. Lalu is lesser evil than these two .

@Usha We need to take note of the fact that the same people of Bihar voted for BJP overwhelmingly in the last parliamentary elections which struck panic in the anti-BJP camp and saw the birth of an unusual phenomenon of a grand alliance of disparate and desperate elements.Remember Bihar saw and tasted progressive and civilized rule under Nitish and Sushi Modi duo and the fact they had to part ways for the ego battle of two biggies is one of the monumental political tragedies of India. Nitish can afford to smile at the moment but how long he would be able to retain that I doubt with one of the greatest thugs with his family,Lalu Prasad atop his back!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:So the results are out and a victory for Grand Alliance! Never before the results of a state election was invested with as much importance as this one.Do these signal the ebbing away of Modimagic? Will these usher in stiffer opposition challenge? Will these lead to some soul-searching by the Modi-led government? Answer lies in the womb of time!!
Apparently wherever opposition has strong leader, BJP does not win. I wrote in a previous post in this thread that Delhi will be repeated in Bihar. This has come true. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

suni51 wrote:

We should keep in mind that it's Lalu Yadav who has got the most number of seats. I consider him as one of the most unwanted politician in Indian politics with his past history and charges he has against him.

I am 101% agree with you. Not only Lalu Yadav, Mulayam Singh, Mayawati all are politician  who must be removed from the sanerio of Indian politics. It is bad luck of country and Bihar and good luck of Lalu Yadav that he won seats more than JDU. It seems that peoples of Bihar is not interest in development they like Gunda Raj.  

chinmoymukherjee wrote:@Usha We need to take note of the fact that the same people of Bihar voted for BJP overwhelmingly in the last parliamentary elections which struck panic in the anti-BJP camp and saw the birth of an unusual phenomenon of a grand alliance of disparate and desperate elements.Remember Bihar saw and tasted progressive and civilized rule under Nitish and Sushi Modi duo and the fact they had to part ways for the ego battle of two biggies is one of the monumental political tragedies of India. Nitish can afford to smile at the moment but how long he would be able to retain that I doubt with one of the greatest thugs with his family,Lalu Prasad atop his back!

Nitish was an able leader but a greedy and power hungry leader like Lalu is sure to demand his pound of flesh, so also Congress party which never leaves any opportunity, however small it may be ...We may have interesting days ahead ! However, BJP has some little consolation with the fact that they have been steadily gaining grounds in Kerala which would go to polls next year. I sincerely hope they are more careful with their campaign unlike they did in Bihar!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.