Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One of the reasons of BJP's debacle has been the so-called upper caste people stayed away from polling process or they came out in very few numbers. Party members like Shatrughan Sinha have been openly criticizing Modi for not inducting him as minister at center. I Suggest Modi should deal with all such people with stricter hands and show them their right place if he has to keep discipline in the party and not to mention the MPs speaking senselessly while addressing public meetings. Mohan Bhagwat made a strategical mistake in his speech in a state like Bihar speaking against reservation though I personally feel all reservations should go immediately.       

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Definitely. Resentment from the same party members like Shatrughna Sinha for not getting a minister post and Mohan Bhagawat's  speech against reservations are a few strategical mistakes that lead to BJP debacle..

Now I feel that Lalu, the fodder thief will certainly black mail  Nitish for his share of the loot. Nitish is generally a good politician. It's for the good of the Government and for himself, Nitish should keep a vigilant eye on Lalu.

The main reason is the unity of opposition parties. A nice conclusion is in the link:

http://blogs.navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/ekla-chalo/entry/its-mathematics-win-not-nitish-s

http://www.comparenshop.in

The main reasons for Bihar poll debacle were already discussed in detail by Sunil. Of course, Unity in opposition is one of the many factors. Additionally, Shatrughan Sinha and R. K. Singh deceived the BJP. Shatrughan Sinha was dis satisfied be cause he was not given a minister post.

rambabu wrote:

The main reasons for Bihar poll debacle were already discussed in detail by Sunil. 

Let everyone have their say like Sunil and you have...

The main reason is the unity of opposition parties. A nice conclusion is in the link:

http://blogs.navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/ekla-chalo/entry/its-mathematics-win-not-nitish-s

The link gives a very accurate analysis of how vote share and maths changed ....I am sure NDA would take note of all their mistakes and make sure they dont repeat them in the future !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The voters of Bihar have very strongly shown that hate and divisive policies will not be tolerated by average Indian. Howsoever mathematics, upper caste dis not come to vote etc reasons may be put forward, hate politics must end.

@vijai there is nothing like love or hate in politics. Indian politics is all about caste and creed otherwise the TV channels and politicians would not keep counting heads- day-in and day-out constantly ever since the election process started in this country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We see how during every single election, different political leaders putting down the others and then calling themselves pious ! Congress forgets its own past abusive mentality started by Sonia Gandhi and other top leaders ,which led to BJP giving tit for tat. Now all the parties seem to take pleasure in doing this, so one cannot point fingers at any one party .. Blame game has become the order of the day and when someone loses the others are ready with their tirade and so on...Winning a losing is part of the game and winning one state election does not change things drastically.But the opposition parties may unite together in their bid to out throw BJP which should be resisted by all citizens knowing what we will be in for if such a thing happens in the future!  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's a hate campaign, generated from sheer jealousy. The screen play writers are well known. There is nothing secret. Modi personally admitted his defeat and congratulated Nitish. This shows the magnanimity of Modi.

But, Modi must certainly take cue from the defeat and switch over to a suitable way to counter this defeat.

I'm sure he will do.After all he has lost Bihar, but not the entire country.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

We should keep in mind that it's Lalu Yadav who has got the most number of seats. I consider him as one of the most unwanted politician in Indian politics with his past history and charges he has against him.

I am 101% agree with you. Not only Lalu Yadav, Mulayam Singh, Mayawati all are politician  who must be removed from the sanerio of Indian politics. It is bad luck of country and Bihar and good luck of Lalu Yadav that he won seats more than JDU. It seems that peoples of Bihar is not interest in development they like Gunda Raj.  

People punish any politician not again and again. Despite imposing emergency, people gave her another chance. Lalu has already suffered. So he has been given another chance by people.  

Lalu Yadav is unique in some respects. He is the man who stopped Adwanu's Rath Yatra. He is the man who never joined hands with communal forces unlike Ram Vilas Paswan and now Manjhi. Nitish Kumar was also with BJP for some time. But Lalu Yadav has always fought communal forces. Presently he is tallest leader of Bihar. Now Bihar depends for progress and peace on Nitish Lalu duo. 

I am not agree with it that Lalu is a  non communal. His politics is based on only his formula MY means Muslim and Yadav. For him all religions and cast are not equally important. Forgot development and progress of Bihar in the leadership of Lalu. He said in one public meeting, Machhi Khao Tari Pio or Mast Raho. Yes it is development and progress.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.