It is a well known fact that we have collectively abused nature to the maximum extent possible and now the warning bells are ringing and how ? According to a recent report if we don't take steps , a spike in the temperature ( climate change ) could lead to a rise in sea level, which in turn would make millions home less in India and elsewhere ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Climate-change-threatens-55-million-people-in-Indias-coastal-areas-Report/articleshow/49720823.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Warning bells!! Time to take responsibility and do our bit without blaming the Govt to take steps. Enough is being done to create awareness about Global warming,its causes and effects. Now it is time to work on it. 

Man in his mad rush for development started raping the nature and environment since a long. When the environment is abused in a such a high magnitude, Environment shows its wrath in the form Cyclones, Earthquakes and Tsunamis and wreaks havoc on the mankind. The only panacea is to bow down before Mother nature and appease its wrath.

rambabu wrote:

Man in his mad rush for development started raping the nature and environment since a long. When the environment is abused in a such a high magnitude, Environment shows its wrath in the form Cyclones, Earthquakes and Tsunamis and wreaks havoc on the mankind. The only panacea is to bow down before Mother nature and appease its wrath.

Yes it is in our hand to save environment. Grow plants less use appliances which release green house gases. Use A.C. less much as possible. use coolers.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes it is in our hand to save environment. Grow plants less use appliances which release green house gases. Use A.C. less much as possible. use coolers.

Very true. Each of us must do our bit to save the environment. Only then this Earth will become safe place to live in.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Very true. Each of us must do our bit to save the environment. Only then this Earth will become safe place to live in.

Peoples are become awareing bout climate. In Punajb some farmers begins cost less farming. They are not using any fertilizers and pestisides. It is also helpful in saving climate. But revolution wants time. It is my believe that these type of small efforts will be convert in big revolution.

Awareness is no doubt spreading but not as swiftly as is required ! By taking the proper measures ,we probably will be able to slow down the calamity but not avert it completely. That's what I perceived . It is sad to think how greedy human beings have become and also stupid not realising that they have been kicking a gift horse in the  mouth ! Nature is so generous and giving without expecting anything back ..No wonder we have messed up things so badly , so much so that we are having all sorts of negative impact which is bound to get worse if things continue in the same fashion..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Awareness is no doubt spreading but not as swiftly as is required ! By taking the proper measures ,we probably will be able to slow down the calamity but not avert it completely. That's what I perceived . It is sad to think how greedy human beings have become and also stupid not realising that they have been kicking a gift horse in the  mouth ! Nature is so generous and giving without expecting anything back ..No wonder we have messed up things so badly , so much so that we are having all sorts of negative impact which is bound to get worse if things continue in the same fashion..

True we have messed up terribly. Also there seems to be no awakening, the ever increasing sale of vehicles is proof that people simply do not wish to slow down for the sake of this earth and for humanity. True, there are efforts being taken to remedy the situation but the magnitude of destruction and damage is too big in proportion!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

With development will come pollution which will harm the environment adversely. however already climate change has become a serious issue and nations are discussing how to tackle it. Only people of all countries can take steps to save earth from man made disaster

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

True we have messed up terribly. Also there seems to be no awakening, the ever increasing sale of vehicles is proof that people simply do not wish to slow down for the sake of this earth and for humanity. True, there are efforts being taken to remedy the situation but the magnitude of destruction and damage is too big in proportion!

Yes increasing vehicles on roads is also problem. In these days school students are using bikes. Their parents don't understand that how is using cycle is good for health of their children. There is no shortage of idiots, one of my neighbor blasting bombs, the sound of these are enough to disturb my TV signals. How sound of these bombs are badly affecting enviornment.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes increasing vehicles on roads is also problem. In these days school students are using bikes. Their parents don't understand that how is using cycle is good for health of their children. There is no shortage of idiots, one of my neighbor blasting bombs, the sound of these are enough to disturb my TV signals. How sound of these bombs are badly affecting enviornment.

Fire crackers which explode with big noise lead to Noise pollution   causes Deafness and permanently damage the inner ear. This further leads to head reeling and and several Ear related problems.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.