When Dadri incident happened and a person died, all the so called secular minister went their to please their vote bank. But when Colonel Mahadik died fighting against terrorist in J&K, non of the secular minister went to salute the great army man. The award wapsi team is also silent, all scientists, writers, historians keep quite.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Those who have lost elections and kicked away unceremoniously by the people will  certainly indulge in Vote Bank politics. After losing the elections, these politicians become jobless. So their only interest is to come back to power. In this process, they don't care for the Country.

Yesterday I was seeing news in Google news and saw this and for the brave heart only defence minister and chief minister of Maharashtra went to meet and salute the brave heart, but it is natural, in India we are moving towards two completely opposite politics and people have now choices over perhaps two so called extreme politics and let us see what happens.

http://mohanmekap.com/

mohan manohar wrote:

Yesterday I was seeing news in Google news and saw this and for the brave heart only defence minister and chief minister of Maharashtra went to meet and salute the brave heart, but it is natural, in India we are moving towards two completely opposite politics and people have now choices over perhaps two so called extreme politics and let us see what happens.

We Indians are not serious for selecting right candidates. Cast, religion and much important than development of country. Latest Bihar election is example.

Politics is always about vote because every politician wants to enjoy power. Usually, the politicians do not care about country and countrymen but have a personal motive and desire which always take them to the voters with whose vote they try to become powerful but thereafter these politicians do not care for their voters.  

shampasaid

That's not new really! However neither the Brave men , nor their families bother about which politician is there to honour their sacrifices or who protest on their behalf. The Army fraternity takes care of them and the common people have tremendous respect and love for them. People in large numbers gathered to pay homage during Col Santosh Mahadik's last rites. Very few politicians can even dream of commanding that kind of respect. I have known young officers and jawans who made the supreme sacrifice leaving behind aged parents, young,sometimes pregnant wives and very young children and these childern when asked what they want to do when they grow up still say they would like to follow their father's footsteps and join the Army. Col Mahidik's children I believe said the same to the defence minister. What would the politicians gain there?? 

Dadri event needed investigation and the victims needed sympathy and action. So leaders went there. The awards have been returned by authors, film persons and scientists as a token of protests against killing of rationalists, authors and growing tolerance against religious minorities. There appears no sense in linking this to casualties on border in enemny action.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Insensitivity and casting aspersions is the new political mantra in the country. When politicians start throwing muck at each other you know an election is an year away. It is now Punjab's turn to do so.

Punjab and UP both have started facing the music and we can see new relations in making and breaking too. It was interesting to see Capt Amrendra and Badal at opposite ends and Amar Singh and Mulayam joining the forces. Great going indeed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Just try to imagine the amount of dirt that will be thrown at each other in these two states. What have Indian elections come to.

When Dadri incident happened and a person died, all the so called secular minister went their to please their vote bank. But when Colonel Mahadik died fighting against terrorist in J&K, non of the secular minister went to salute the great army man. The award wapsi team is also silent, all scientists, writers, historians keep quite.

In our country secularism is a card used by communal parties on a selective basis...The secular card comes out pretty fast when a minority group is involved . This goes to show how communal almost all the political parties have become

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.