The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The Amir Khan's statement make lakhs of people feel sorry. He has lots of fans in India, all got disappointed after his statement about so called intolerance in India. I am also a fan of Amir, but got disappointed and will never see his movies in future.

http://www.comparenshop.in

I agree. I'm ardent fan Aamir Khan. He has been acclaimed as one of the natural actors especially in movies like Lagaan. His statement on intolerance disappointed me too.

Amir's film P.K. is against all religions and make fun of all gods and goddesses. This movie was a big hit and earned crores of rupees. Can Amir act in a movie which makes fun of islam or other religion in other countries? I think Amir has lost all his respect after his statement on tolerance in a country which gave him love and respect.

http://www.comparenshop.in

It shows the hypocrisy of Aamir Khan. He is an opportunist backed by equally opportunist and hypocritical party that ruined the country for more than two decades.

Expressing one's opinion is a hazardous activity these days more so if one happens to be a famous personality. Instead of looking into the matter of dissenting views the ruling party starts shooting the messenger. It suits them to blame the Congress though no proof of it having instigated these protest s has been given till date. Accident of birth in a majority or minority community is being used to advantage or disadvantage as te case may be. Almost everyday there is discussion involving minorities and statements like they can go to Pakistan, or patronizing statements like Hindus watch their picture and make them earn crores, etc are not music to minority ears. Bashing them has become a hobby for many. It is sad that such divisive activities are going on every day and even audiences are now being seen as Hindu and Muslims. Will it stop or will it be allowed to intensify.  

Leaving one's own motherland for profession is different but in the name of intolerance if one gives a thought to leave one's own country is very unreasonable. I would say their 'worry' itself is quite ridiculous. Leaving country cannot be a solution, if at all he wants to speak against intolerance then he must try to create social awareness but he must stop spreading fear in the hearts of a particular community. He supported returning of awards then he should also return his Padma awards but those are still with him, why?  

shampasaid

It is funny that Why he has not thought  living with a Hindu wife is unsafe.

usha manohar wrote:

The film stars and celebrities, well cushioned from any of the hardships faced by the ordinary citizens have hardly anything to complain about.If we do not feel any fear for our lives rising out of intolerance, how does Aamir suddenly feel insecure because a lone Kalburgi was killed in Karnataka and another person in Dadri? The most obvious reason is the fear psychosis that is being spread by the grand old Communal party of India , while forgetting that the most communal and intolerant events took place during their (mis) rule...This is one of the strategies used by the opposition party to discredit the ruling party , nothing else!

This is nothing but sheer hypocrisy on part of a person who has made millions and thrived on worship and idolatry by the same country he is now claimed to be feeling scared in. If he is feeling so secure, I wish to tell him to pack his bags and get the **/* out of here! He remained silent through so many incidents, he did not speak even a single word in support of Mumbai policewomen who were molested and beaten by his Jaatwalahs. he did not speak after 26/11 so many more incidents/. He speaks now, on the verge of releasing his new movie 'Dangal' that is proof enough of cheap publicity he is seeking now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The film stars and celebrities, well cushioned from any of the hardships faced by the ordinary citizens have hardly anything to complain about.If we do not feel any fear for our lives rising out of intolerance, how does Aamir suddenly feel insecure because a lone Kalburgi was killed in Karnataka and another person in Dadri? The most obvious reason is the fear psychosis that is being spread by the grand old Communal party of India , while forgetting that the most communal and intolerant events took place during their (mis) rule...This is one of the strategies used by the opposition party to discredit the ruling party , nothing else!

This is nothing but sheer hypocrisy on part of a person who has made millions and thrived on worship and idolatry by the same country he is now claimed to be feeling scared in. If he is feeling so secure, I wish to tell him to pack his bags and get the **/* out of here! He remained silent through so many incidents, he did not speak even a single word in support of Mumbai policewomen who were molested and beaten by his Jaatwalahs. he did not speak after 26/11 so many more incidents/. He speaks now, on the verge of releasing his new movie 'Dangal' that is proof enough of cheap publicity he is seeking now.

His entire family has had the best of everything here because of the citizens who supported their films and idolized them and today to come up with such a statement , to me seems uncalled for especially from Kiran, who is a very sensible person ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Aamir's statements on intolerance is mere rubbish. Kamal Hasan is equally a talented actor. He has not returned his awards.Intolerance is a word created by those parties who lost their elections and who are moving earth and heaven  to stage a come back and malign the Ruling party.

Not only Kamal Hasan, Salman Khan, Sharukh Khan, Safe Ali Khan, Javed Akhtar, all are talented and famous personlities of Bolloywood. Amir Khan is an intelligent person. it is surprising how he think so. Indian is his country and he and his family is safe here. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.