The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Worth pondering !!!!

12308370 10154093445809578 5690269181168849475 n

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Pk  godmen of all religions were exposed and no Hindu god was mocked. 

Taslima's comment on ungrateful Aamir who grew up and reached this stage eating the salt of this country  saying now India is intolerant is the trait of a traitor. Such people are a great menace to India.

Media is giving unnecessary importance to this issue. Amir is only a film actor. Every one know that Bollywood is an example of secularsism. If Amir is feeling that he is unsafe here than he is free to go where he like. Earlier one Music director quit India and blamed that Indian is not safe for him, but still he is eating what he is earning from India.

anil wrote:

Media is giving unnecessary importance to this issue. Amir is only a film actor. Every one know that Bollywood is an example of secularsism. If Amir is feeling that he is unsafe here than he is free to go where he like. Earlier one Music director quit India and blamed that Indian is not safe for him, but still he is eating what he is earning from India.

Now Aamir has changed his tune. He says that the press had distorted his views. He added further that neither his wife nor he had no intention to leave the country.

i am sorry to say that just because Amir khan is a big celebrity, he has been targeted. And whereas about leaving the country he haven't said that he wants to leave India, he was just explaining what his wife said to him 

bhuyali saroj

Amir is carefully marketing his next movie with a clever strategy which has become a practice of every film maker. But this time Amir has been stuck in a jam. It has misfired at him. I simply swap the channel when I see Amir or Shahrukh's face on TV. YES I have started to feel intolerant now.

Freedom of expression my foot, will you allow me to express my views or what I think about these $$$$$%%%%%

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To be fair to Aamir Khan , he has not said that he and his family wanted to leave India, his wife was wondering , whether they should move elsewhere because of the growing intolerance ! It is a private conversation and if Aamir had any sense , he would keep these thoughts and information to himself. It is a lack of forethought more than anything else on his part to come up with such statements while on a public platform.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is a case of loud thinking. We all have positive and negative moods and thoughts but ultimately we form balanced and proper opinion. It is not wise to disclose every thing that goes in mind. Also it is not proper to disclose personal talk with spouse. Amir Khan is a well meaning goof citizen of India.  His wife just expressed her momentary stray thought to him and he unnecessarily disclosed that on public platform. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

For the sake of record the post by a member reproducing supposed to message by Taslima Nasreen berating Aamir Khan has been denied by Taslima herself in an interview to Rajdeep Sardesai yesterday on India Today channel. Worth pondering whom should we berate now.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.