The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It appears the press is feeding the news hungry and gullible public. And the press is always in the fore to improve its sales by hook or crook TRP RATINGS.   Press has to be blamed.

It's true. Actually, we all come up with positive and negative views in many cases but before making it public one must think twice. He is a celebrity so he should be more careful before giving his statement especially to a journalist. Hopefully, he is a proud Indian but his public statement and timing all went wrong

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Media is giving unnecessary importance to this issue. Amir is only a film actor. Every one know that Bollywood is an example of secularsism. If Amir is feeling that he is unsafe here than he is free to go where he like. Earlier one Music director quit India and blamed that Indian is not safe for him, but still he is eating what he is earning from India.

Now Aamir has changed his tune. He says that the press had distorted his views. He added further that neither his wife nor he had no intention to leave the country.

yes I read it, this eyewash is very common is celebraties, maine aisa to nahi kaha tha. I feel that reaction of Shive Saina is too much strong on this issue, but this group is silent on the statement of Mani Shankar.

Come on,Amir Khan! You are known to be more sensible and intelligent and should not be a victim of foot-in-the mouth disease! What amuses and irks me both that you have used your private fear to justify your joining this vociferous brigade foaming at their mouth in criticism of India turning intolerant overnight. If India has,indeed, turned so the responsibility for that has to be accepted by all rulers and governments of the past who and which are at the fore front of this highly motivated attack.To be fair to you I find views of some of your critics who have questions on your earnings to be extremely stupid and uncharitable. You have talents to earn them.You have neither forced them at gunpoint to watch your films nor appealed for donation.Finally I request you that next tine you open your mouth ,exercise a little restraint.India is safe and make your wife understand!

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Media is giving unnecessary importance to this issue. Amir is only a film actor. Every one know that Bollywood is an example of secularsism. If Amir is feeling that he is unsafe here than he is free to go where he like. Earlier one Music director quit India and blamed that Indian is not safe for him, but still he is eating what he is earning from India.

Now Aamir has changed his tune. He says that the press had distorted his views. He added further that neither his wife nor he had no intention to leave the country.

yes I read it, this eyewash is very common is celebraties, maine aisa to nahi kaha tha. I feel that reaction of Shive Saina is too much strong on this issue, but this group is silent on the statement of Mani Shankar.

True. Making a statement and then denying it later is a popular play politicians and celebrities often indulge in. But in Aamir's case, Press is responsible that twisted and mutilated Aamirs statement.

Amir Khan just want to say that mind of public change with the change of government in India. Indian public was tolerant when the previous government were in power in India, and as soon as government changed, the mood of public also started changing. Now the Indian public has become more intolerant than before!

http://www.comparenshop.in

Any sensible person will react just the way we did when we came to know Amir's statement but if we think a bit softly then it turns out to be a very personal fear discussed within the personal sphere. Yes, he should not have made it public. We always believe in making a mountain out of a molehill and this time again we did so but forgot that media believe in scoop.  

shampasaid

As per My View, there is No Other Country Than India Which is Much Safer. I am Hindu no doubt, But WE live with Muslims Very well behaved and respect them. As our Bollywood Super Stars are Amir Khan, Salman Khan and SRK, All were Muslims, But then also we show our love and care with them. So AMIR Please Thinks Twice To GO...

I have Seen Indian People Supporting and Respecting Others. "BE Indian Live India"

Taslima Nasreen has a dozen or more twitter accounts so it is anybody's guess whether she tweeted what she did or not....However, even Rajdeep Sardesai first asked her about her tweet which means he too believed it ! In her interview she also said that India was the safest place for Aamir Khan to be in..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

People who are talking about said intolerance in India must first think about the situation of Kashmiri Pundits who are thrown out of Kashmir and are living as refugee in their own country. They forced to leave their native place, still they are not thinking of going out of the country. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.