The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You want your choice to be respected and it should be. Similarly you should also respect the choice of others and not condemn their choices.

I respect others choices .What I said was my choice. It's up to you or to any others to take it or leave it.

I will take it and why should I leave a chance to take something, it's hard to give up though grimacing.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Welcome. Please don't mind, i had to be a bit harsh on people who always force their opinions. While you expressed your opinion, I too expressed my opinion.

Even if one does not travel abroad, a passport is a good thing as it serves also as a document of identity. Passports are now much easier to get, but more passport Kendras need to be set up

Many people have this wrong idea that passport is to be had only by those who want to travel abroad which is a very limited view in my opinion ! It is a travel document given by your country and it also becomes your proof of identity since almost all personal details are covered, of course there may have been a few exceptions where there have been some discrepancies. It is good to have one and keep renewing it whether your children live abroad, visit you or not since their life is independent of yours ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course, I agree a passport can be used as an identity card. As far as its purpose and uses are concerned I don't have any wrong ideas. What I want to say is, passport is not the only document that can be used as an identity card. I use Aadhar card, after stopping the renewal of my passport.

MG Singh wrote:

Even if one does not travel abroad, a passport is a good thing as it serves also as a document of identity. Passports are now much easier to get, but more passport Kendras need to be set up

At least there are more collection centers now in district headquarters which makes it easier  now to get a passport , as well as renew it..Of course Passport is a document that every Indian should have by right ! Even my school peon has it because his son works in the gulf and he hopes to visit him some day ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Passport is a document that can be used for identity. But not the only document that can be used for identity.

There is no use repeating the same answers so the thread is locked.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.