Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I said,For me my Chief Librarian is the authority to speak about pirated books. And i also said except Satanic Verses I do not know anything about the books enlisted in the article. And i assure you that I know well about Pirated books. If you are not convinced, let it be so. I'm convinced with my response.

rambabu wrote:

I said,For me my Chief Librarian is the authority to speak about pirated books. And i also said except Satanic Verses I do not know anything about the books enlisted in the article. And i assure you that I know well about Pirated books. If you are not convinced, let it be so. I'm convinced with my response.

I am sure the librarian whoever it is knows about books but there are several loopholes in your response. You said all the books in the list given my link come in pirated copies.Now , did you take the list to him and check and does he know all these books and whether they come in pirated copies ? You have to be sure of your facts before making a comment , which many a times you are not..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I'm very sure. I made him look at the list on his Computer.. He simply laughed and shown me list how cheaply they are coming to him. He said all of them are pirated Books

rambabu wrote:

I'm very sure. I made him look at the list on his Computer.. He simply laughed and shown me list how cheaply they are coming to him. He said all of them are pirated Books

Wow , I am speechless ! Your librarian seems to be a know all and a boon to his customers ...Fast work from you, since I started the discussion yesterday at 11 at night and today by 2 in the afternoon you already showed him the list , confirmed and posted pensive.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What's there  that made you speechless. Long before Before  your Post, i had a talk with my librarian about the Printing mistakes in a book. And now again i brought it to his notice. My Library is a stones throw away from my home.

rambabu wrote:

Yes. When I was in Hyderabad, I bought Satanic verses in the old market behind Charminar, known as Chandni Chowk. Since then , after I became a member in a library in Vizag, I stopped buying Books. Even there I found many of Jeffrey Archer's books loaded with spelling mistakes, clearly saying that they are Pirated Books.

I think with pirated books we can get an idea what the author wants to say.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes. When I was in Hyderabad, I bought Satanic verses in the old market behind Charminar, known as Chandni Chowk. Since then , after I became a member in a library in Vizag, I stopped buying Books. Even there I found many of Jeffrey Archer's books loaded with spelling mistakes, clearly saying that they are Pirated Books.

Definitely. The content will not be disturbed. But there will be lot of spelling mistakes and such mistakes,

usha manohar wrote:

You are saying something else altogether now, anyway please be accurate when you post and dont say things about which you have no first hand knowledge since it is highly confusing and not the first time such a thing has happened either !

Let me interrupt at this point, first no librarian would want to say or purchase pirated version neither librarians are authorized to place orders for libraries. But as for these two books I bought and read I got them from a local vendor who sells all kind of banned books including... you know what I mean. The one was Lajja in Hindi and the other was Satanic Verses.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Anil, most of the pirated books are made by people who know what sells and they make copies of fast selling books and sell them for a cheaper rate and many people buy it since it is much cheaper than the original prints.However, they will not bother with books that are banned or books with heavy subjects attracting fewer readers , since noone knows about them and there is no demand for it...

Reading pirated books cannot give true enjoyment to a reader. A story book does not only offer a story but the readers relish the writing style and the error free language. Even the pages of a pirated book are of cheap quality. Thus, reading those books will just convey the main story and nothing more that but people are left with no other choice when books get banned.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.