before few day Railway minister, Mr. Suresh Prabhu helps one lady when he received message on twitter. Now yesterday he again help one person when he received message for help of twitter. It is an example of Achhey Din.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=874477&boxid=11303427187&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=11/30/2015&editioncode=41&pageno=11&view=image

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Dear Anil. Your link is not working. Anyhow, Suresh Prabhu's gesture is exemplary. And I sincerely hope " Achhe Din "will certainly take a shape in the days to come.

rambabu wrote:

Dear Anil. Your link is not working. Anyhow, Suresh Prabhu's gesture is exemplary. And I sincerely hope " Achhe Din "will certainly take a shape in the days to come.

But here this link is working just I checked it. If you want to read complete news than check Danik Bhaskar of 30 November. This type of help I never hope in our country.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

But here this link is working just I checked it. If you want to read complete news than check Danik Bhaskar of 30 November. This type of help I never hope in our country.

Sure I will do it. We were used to exploitation of the public by the previous governments. So naturally such good deeds look strange and unbelievable to us.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Sure I will do it. We were used to exploitation of the public by the previous governments. So naturally such good deeds look strange and unbelievable to us.

Also tweet this like to Rahul Gandhi so he know how to serve people of country.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Also tweet this like to Rahul Gandhi so he know how to serve people of country.

Rahul Gandhi is a thick skinned politician. Even with hundred tweets , he will not understand. It's a waste of time.

before few day Railway minister, Mr. Suresh Prabhu helps one lady when he received message on twitter. Now yesterday he again help one person when he received message for help of twitter. It is an example of Achhey Din.

Personally, I feel that it is the duty of the politicians to help out those in need, that's part of their job , but sadly in our country politicians do anything but that. Most of the time they behave in an arrogant manner and inconvenience the public and throw their weight around, so when someone like Suresh Prabhu behaves in a humane manner it gets publicised. In a way it is good to see it and hopefully the others too their bit of helping the public rather than be a burden and a nuisance ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course politicians in India mostly talk of welfare measures on the platforms and forget the moment they step down from the Platform.

In this case, Suresh Prabhu did not forget but done whatever he has to do as the true representative of the people.

Both of them are extremely fortunate to receive such a help from Railway Minister. If it continues to be so then we can hope for some achhe din.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Both of them are extremely fortunate to receive such a help from Railway Minister. If it continues to be so then we can hope for some achhe din.

It may be continue, its depends on public. Some unsocial elements may be misuse this facility. Railway must be add some system so unsocial elements will traced in time and punished.

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It may be continue, its depends on public. Some unsocial elements may be misuse this facility. Railway must be add some system so unsocial elements will traced in time and punished.

Railways are going for many revolutionary changes. It may take time. Public also should take part in in the changes in the system. Public and government participation will certainly contribute in bringing a change.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.